Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Concubine Tong
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 60 GrandsonNext chapter: Chapter 62 Adoption
Zhong Cuigong:

"Mother, I didn't expect that the third and fourth sisters would get married so soon." The eldest princess said with some frustration.

"They are not that many years apart from you. If you get married here, shouldn't they follow suit?" Wu Yafangyi handed her the cake in her hand and said slowly.

The eldest princess took the pastry, took a bite, and said a little frustrated, "But I didn't expect it to be so soon. I still wanted to come back and talk to them more."

After all, it will not be easy for sisters to get together in the future, and the second sister is getting married. On the Mongolian side, the same goes for the third and fourth sisters, who will never be seen again so soon.

Wu Yafangyi said nothing more. In fact, the Qing princess did have to shoulder the responsibility of caring for Meng. Mo Yaqi was lucky. The person she married was an official from the capital. It was also thanks to the queen that she had made it clear to the emperor early. , otherwise Mo Yaqi would have married to Mongolia at this time.

After all, the status of the eldest princess is still very useful, especially in terms of marriage, which can show that the Qing emperor attaches great importance to the relationship with Mongolia. But Mo Yaqi is exempted from marrying to Mongolia, but other princesses are unavoidable. After all, Not every princess has Queen Niu Hulu as her biological mother.

The third princess was previously named Princess Heshuo Duanke, and in July of the same year she was married to Taiji Borzijit's Pandi of the Horqin tribe in Mongolia.

The fourth princess was named Princess Heshuo Duanjing. In September of the same year, she was married to Garzang, the son of Zashi, the king of Zhasak County in the Karaqin Tribe of Mongolia.

Wu Yafangyi liked these two princesses very much, but at this time she could only watch these two princesses marry to Mongolia. Concubine Zhang and concubine Zhao did not cry on the day they married their daughters, but after sending their daughters away, their faces were expressionless. He became more and more haggard, and the imperial doctor's help in recuperating him could not cure his heart disease.

Fortunately, Concubine Zhang still had the Twelve Princesses as her adopted daughter for comfort. Concubine Zhaojia often came to Zhang Concubine to talk to her because she had the same experience as a married woman. Over time, the Twelve Princesses actually had two adoptive mothers. , Zhaojia concubine loves the twelfth princess very much, and she probably puts her feelings for her daughter on the twelfth princess.

"Perhaps you can talk to the Seventh Princess. After all, they are all sisters. The Imperial Concubine will not refuse." Wu Yafangyi said lightly.

It was obvious that the seventh princess would not marry to the Mongolian side. After all, her biological mother-in-law was the imperial concubine, and she would not just watch this happen.

The emperor would not miss the seventh princess by having a daughter, and would also prevent her from marrying to Mongolia.

The Seventh Princess will marry in the capital, and so will Mo Yaqi. In the same situation, the relationship between them is also long-lasting. As for her grudges with the imperial concubine, it is no longer a problem, and there is no need to involve the affairs of the previous generation. On the junior body.

More importantly, even if Mo Yaqi finds the fifth and sixth princesses, the possibility of these princesses staying in the capital is very low. They often appear in front of the other party, but it becomes a secret show off. Even if the other party does not think so, but in this way Not good.