Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91: Holding a grudge (two in one)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 90 Two-in-oneNext chapter: Chapter 92 Self-Knowledge
Zhongcui Palace:

"Your Majesty, are you going to let Hongjing and Hongzheng study in the Shangshufang?" Wu Yafangyi was a little surprised. Didn't the Emperor only allow the direct descendants of the emperor to study in the Shangshufang? Why are Hongjing and the others included?

Moreover, Hongxing moved out of his elder brother's house after getting married. Although he still went to study in Shangshufang, it is possible that Hongjing would have to be in such trouble after getting married. Hongfang and others were still young, so they could live in his elder brother's house.

"I've thought about it, and let's leave it at that for the time being." Kangxi looked as usual, holding a cup of tea and drinking it slowly.

Wu Yafangyi said no more. The emperor had made a decision and it would be implemented to the end. Anyway, for Yinchu, this also had the meaning of showing his identity.

After all, the emperor did not allow other elder brothers' sons to come to the study room, but Yinchu was special, and his concubine's son also came together.

Wu Yafangyi looked at the emperor for a while, then lowered her head and touched the armor on her fingers, hoping that the emperor really had that in mind, otherwise this would be a real disaster for Yinchu.

...

"Your Majesty, did your Majesty really say that?" Li Jia looked at Fujin with a trace of joy on his face and said impatiently.

Although Su Wanguarjia on the side remained silent, the urgency in her eyes could be seen.

Wu Yafangyi only responded lightly, "After Hongjing and the others enter the palace, they must abide by the rules of the palace. I am not worried about the eldest brother, but I am only worried that the younger one will cry and make trouble." "

Empress, Don't worry, I am very obedient, and I have learned the rules of the palace well." The smile on Li Jia's side and Fujin's face never stopped since he knew that his son could be his brother's wife.

"Mother, although I cannot guarantee that Hong Yao will not make mistakes, I can guarantee that Hong Yao will be obedient." Su Wanguarjia smiled.

Wu Yafangyi nodded and said no more.

The Fucha family felt a little unhappy. Hongxing's unique treatment as the legitimate son was gone, and other elder brothers in the mansion also had the right to study in the Shangshufang. If it weren't for the extraordinary meaning behind Huang Ama's decision, She couldn't laugh so generously anymore.

Husband and wife are one, and when he touches that position, she will be unique and noble. At that time, there will be many brothers who want to drag Hongxing into trouble. She should not panic for now, and take care of his affairs first. You will have to fight slowly in the future.

"Mother, would you like to come to the study room with Hongyi?" Fucha asked softly.

The Hongyi that Fucha was talking about was the youngest brother in the house. He was four or five years old. His biological mother was of low status and was Taoshan, the slave of Su Wanguarjia.

"Bring them together. Although Hongyi is a little small, it happens that there are only eight elder brothers in the house, so we don't have to deal with them later." Wu Yafangyi said seriously. Hongyi is the youngest, and she will also give instructions to her elder brothers when the time comes. The slaves are more considerate.

Mrs. Fucha raised a smile and

said, "My daughter-in-law listens to my mother-in-law." Mrs. Su Wanguarjia's expression was not very good at this moment. Fujin knew that Taoshan was the maid beside her, but he chose to mention it in front of his mother-in-law at this time. Come out, this is obviously to stamp her face on the ground.