Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Draft
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 100 "Filial piety"Next chapter: Chapter 102 Forced smile
Moreover, she has no children, and has only had one daughter for most of her life. The rest are bastards, not born to her, and they are always difficult to get close to. And her biological daughter will get married sooner or later, so she has no choice but to rely on her natal family to have the confidence - -She

may have forgotten that her confidence really does not come from the Wuya clan. Without her sister-in-law, the Wuya clan would still be the original Baoying family, and she would not be able to marry the biological brother of Queen Xiao Zhaoren.

All in all, in this panic, she actually asked Wu Yafangyi for permission to enter the palace and ask for an audience.

Wu Yafangyi was a little surprised when she got the news, but she didn't really want to see this person. She no longer trusted anyone in the Wuya family. Even her sister, who had been married for many years, still came to her at this sensitive time.

Wu Yafangyi thought very simply, she just wanted to avoid this person temporarily, but her sister-in-law thought more simply. After Wu Yashi calmed down, she felt that her sister-in-law was most likely angry at Amma and the others, so Don't want to see her.

Cold sweat broke out on her forehead. After thinking about it for a while, she pointed the finger at her mother-in-law, Amma.

If they hadn't had a quarrel with her eldest sister, she wouldn't have been so frightened at this moment. It was also their fault that her eldest sister didn't see her. They didn't know how to make progress and still relied on her eldest sister.

Wu Ya felt that she really hated her mother's family. Her daughter was of marriageable age and was a perfect match for her eldest sister's adopted son, the Seventeenth Prince. If her daughter could not become the legitimate brother of the Seventeenth Prince because of this, , if they can't get along with the royal family, they will suffer the consequences, and she will never let them go.

Persimmons are always picky, Wu Yashi did not dare to slander the imperial concubine at the moment, so she had to vent her resentment on brother Ama.

...

After Wu Yamingyun's incident, Wu Yafangyi listened to the "unlucky things" of Wu Yatuge and others for a few days, and felt much better, so she stopped paying attention to them.

Soon after, when it was time to choose Fujin for the seventeenth elder brother, Wu Yafangyi was still very interested in choosing a legitimate Fujin with a similar temperament for Yinli. Yinli was naughty when he was a child, but when he grew up, he loved poetry, books, rituals and music, and had a temperament. He has become very calm, his appearance is quite outstanding, and he looks like a handsome man with poetry and calligraphy in his belly.

Of course, before this, her sister-in-law wanted to enter the palace many times to beg to see her, but she refused. It was not that she didn't know this person's thoughts, but Yinli's direct sister, Fujin, had to be chosen carefully, and she could not easily agree to let her first-in-law. My younger sister occupies the position of the direct descendant of Fujin.

She was also a little puzzled. The daughters of the Niu Hulu family were all very precious. How come in the hands of her sister-in-law, her own daughter became a tool to be used wherever she wanted. She did not have to marry Yinli to give her daughter It's better to find the right person.

Moreover, many direct members of the Niu Hulu clan have already married into the royal family, so any more would not be appropriate.

During the election, Wu Yafangyi paid close attention to the words and deeds of the show girls. If she met a show girl who shared the same interests as Yinli, she would stay and talk. The son has already said that he does not ask for a good family background, as long as he gets along well with him. After all, they are to be husband and wife for life.