Chapter 3: Shoto

It has been a year since you and Toya had met and ever since his younger brother was born he had not been acting the same. Y/n felt like he was not telling her something. Something big.

"Toya-kun?" Y/n knocked on the door of Toyas room hoping that whatever was wrong he would tell her.

"Come in." He said. He sounded sad. No mad. No disappointment.

Y/n peeked her head though the door holding the glasses of ice water she brought up stairs to give to Toya. She sat down right next to him and placed the tray down in front  both of them. Y/n looked at Toya with a look of sadness.

"Toya-kun what's wrong? You look sad" she said holding his hand.

"It's nothing! Ok!" He turn to her and slightly burned her hand.

Y/n's eyes went wide in fear as Toya got up and headed down stairs with a deadly look on his face.

"Toya!" Y/n quickly got up and ran too see where he had gone too. She heard a scream from down stairs along with crying. She ran faster to we're the sound was and what she saw scared her half to death. Toya was holding a ball of fire headed right for his new born brother. She quickly looked for water to try and control. She saw the vase that her family gave to the Todoroki's and quickly grabbed the water from it and used the water in the air to make it bigger.

(Some info. She can use air particles to start of the water but it's hard for her to start with nothing but she has been practicing so she only need a bit of water to start of)

Y/n now had a far sized ball of water and flung it in front of the scared Todoroki's. But the fire Toya makes boils the water so fast that the water does nothing to help.

Rei uses her ice to block the fire as well as she could so that the other had time to run.

Y/n runs to Toya and gives him a hug which puts him out of his trans. They both slide to the floor crying.

"What's wrong with me Y/n?" he asked sadly, "I'm a monster..."

"It's ok Toya," she said, "I still love you" she hugged him tighter.