Chapter 7: The choices

Y/n was trying to get out of the villains grip, but it seemed that when going through the portal that the villain injected some sort of shot into Y/n's arm. Y/n tried using her quark but it seemed to fail. Y/n didn't know what was in that shot but she new for sure that it got rid of her quark so she could not fight back. The only thing she was scared about is if that got rid of her quark permanently.

Y/n felt her self start to fall asleep in the villains arms. That shot must have given her sleepiness.

"Night, night Y/n." 

As Y/n was falling asleep she thought. "How dose he know my name?"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"How are we meant to have faith in the hero's now that not only a pro but a student got kidnapped?!"

The news was all talking about the advents that happened the night before as the students form 1a gathered around Deku's bedside.

"This is all crap! They don't know the full story!" Kirishima yelled

"Kirishima, we understand that you and Todoroki are probably the most upset. But please don't shout in the hospital." Uaracka looked at the two boys with a face showing that she was sad too. "Anyway we all should go see the others before visiting hours are over." Some of the students walked out of the room and headed over to Momo's room.

"Midoriya... me and Kirishima and Momo are meeting up in the front of the hospital at 9:00 tonight, we would appreciate if you come with us."

"Sure Todoroki I'll come see you then!"

But someone else was also listening...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n and Bakugou were now sitting next to one another looking at the TV with the villains.

"If they get Bakugou to join I will be surprised that boy wants to be a pro and will do anything for it. H/n has a slightly higher chance of joining but still low she is a smart young woman with support from many girls." Mr. Azawa spoke on the TV as the villains turn to look at the two captives.

"So,What do you say? Will you two join the League of villains?" Shigaraki passed, "Dabi let them go, we want to treat them like equal's."

"Twice you get the kid I'll free Y/n,"

"No way!"

"Do it."

"Aw man..."

The patchwork villain walked over to Y/n to release her. After both of the captives were free, Y/n started walking over to the patchwork villain, there was something familiar about him but before she got to speak to him.

"Hey um pizzas here."

"What the-" spinner got cut of by-

"ALL MIGHT?!" Y/n and Bakugou yell.

"I AM HERE!"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hehe 👹

Btw if you want to make fan art just link it on the comments ;)

Bye bye 💪👹