Chapter 5: The training camp

It's been 10 years after Toyas death and Y/n still has not gotten over it but is excepting it. She is now 22 and is the number 5 pro hero her dad being number 4 now after one of the hero's quit and he moved up. She would be helping out with some high schoolers and get to see her cousins Koda and Shino.

Y/n and two of the WildWild Pussycat members will be there to start of class 1A along with with Koda.

(Here are the WildWild Pussycats names btw)

Quarks And hero names in order: Ragdoll quark:Search can look at up to 100 people at once and know ever thing about them

Quarks And hero names in order: Ragdoll quark:Search can look at up to 100 people at once and know ever thing about them. Mandalay quark: Telapath can tell multiple people something at once. Pikie-Bob quark: Earthflow it can make monsters and can make training grounds to. Tiger quark: Pilabody he's just strong i guess O-O.

"Hey Y/n! The guy with the red and white hair you know him right!?" Piki-Bob was pointing at class 1A "Come on time to say hello to them!"

The two cat girls jumped out of the car as Y/n stepped out with Koda.

"These are the pro hero's you will be training with this summer." Eraser head was telling the kids something's about the training camp but got intruded by the students.

"Wow your two of the WildWild Pussy cats and the Water hero H/n (hero name something to do with water is good) The WWPC (to lazy to write the full thing) are going into their 12 year and are a group of four but H/n is going into her fourth year as a pro out of UA!" It was a boy with fluffy green hair listening facts about the three of them.

Pike-Bob got embarrassed from the fact she was getting old and quickly covered the boy's mouth "I think you math is wrong I'm 18 at heart! Anyway let's start your training!"

Time skip to the next day when the "real training begins"

"Wow Shoto your quark has gotten stronger sense the last time I saw you at the sports festival a few months ago have you been learning how to use you fire better because you doing a great job!" Y/n was really happy to see Shoto using his fire side and not just his ice.

"Thank you Y/n and I'm glad you think I'm doing good with my fire considering you couldn't put out Toya's power with your water." Shoto looked up at her as she laughed

"Toya's power was much to strong for my water it evaporated immediately from the heat!"

Shoto laughed at her "You should probably go find Kota I saw him walk somewhere."

"Crap your right! Kota!"

Time skip again TnT

"Alright kitty to night we are putting class against class! You better all be ready for tonight and don't stop training got it?!"

"Yes ma'ma"

Y/n was now talking with Momo and training her to make things appear faster. Her quark needs water to start it can be frozen or in gas form but it needs to be there so on hotter days it's hard for her to provide help for the hero's. When she was little she needed a small amount of water to start but she got into UA she learned how to start with nothing but air. She wanted to do that for Momo to help her make thinks almost on a empty stomach.

Time skip THERE SO MANY IN THIS EPISODE OK 😭😭😭😭

"Ok class B will be trying to scare class A who will be going in pairs at the far end of the map is your name tags your goal is to collect them!"

Some of the team have gone into the woods but about fifteen minutes in...

"Hey what's that?" "Black smoke has something been set ablaze?!" "Maybe  a fire on the mountain?"

Y/n was confused along with the remaining class and the WWPC "I'll go check it out!" Y/n started to run up the mountain to go and check it out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Y/n turned to see that villains were attacking the others she looked back up the mountain and run faster to make it up. She knew this was more then a small attack...