Chapter 6: The leagues targets

Y/n was running as fast as she could to get up the hill but not to far up she heard a noise in her head.

"I have two messages to say we have found out how there targets are. H/n if your there find someone anyone to be with you are one of the targets it's better if your not alone and if you are the student Kachan they are after you too, Pro hero and teacher Eraser Head has given permission to all students in the woods to use there quarks in self defense stay safe!"

"Y/n!" 

"Shoto what are you doing here?!"

"Not important stay with me and Bakugou you too are the targets! Plus we might need some help with this villain!"

Shoto was making a tone of ice to cover the three of you from the villain and suddenly.

"COME ON TOKIOMYI (idk how to spell it O-O)"

"BAKUGOU ,TODOROKI! USE YOU EXPOSITIONS OR FIRE AND MAKE DARK SHADOW CALMER!"

"WAIT!"

The shadow monster was now attacking the creepy villain. Y/n looked at it in horror as it came toured her.

"Y/n!"

Y/n got hit by the shadow monster getting knocked out.

"Y/n got knocked out! We have to stop dark shadow before he goes even more out of control the villains hurt he won't get up!"

"Shut it Deku!" Bakugou made a small explosion in his hand "we just need to get out of here and then we'll be fine!"

"Kachan you carry H/n your on the stronger side and have been the least beat up we need to get back to camp as fast as we can." Deku was telling the young hero's the plan and Y/n was in her on little world.

In Y/n's mind

"Y/n! Y/n it's me it's! Y/n it Toya!"

Y/n looked around to see a young Toya"Toya?! But you... your dead."

"Y/n listen!" 

The figure of Toya slowly faded into a young y/n."Y/n! Toya's somewhere in the forest you have to find him!"

"He's dead! Get out of my head!"

"Y/n come on you and me both know he's not dead! He's stronger then that and won't go down that easily!"  The young Y/n faded into a blue flam and tot got bigger surrounding Y/n. Suddenly Y/n felt something come from behind her but before she turned around the thing grabbed her and gave her a hug from behind y/n couldn't turn to see who it was but she could see the figures hands.

"Toya?" 

She turned around to see a grown up version of Toya standing there.

"You really think I still look like this don't you? Y/n when you see me you won't know until later  this is the dead Toya. The new Toya is here but with a new name and new motives"

The flames and Toya faded until she was in the dark.

Now her family was starting in front of her.

"Y/n you need to wake up. You need to fight the villains are still after you." It was her mother coming closer touching her face.

"Come on Y/n for your big bro I know you can do this you strong!" Her brother was giving her a thumbs up motivating her.

"Y/n make you father Splash proud"

Out of Y/n's mind

"H/n? Your up." Tokamyi spooked shocked on her quick recovery

"Finally I can put you down!"

"Thanks Bakugou. Huh? KIDS GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Y/n looked up to see what she assumed was a villain.

"Why we have both of the targets in on place and one on Shigaraki kill list."

Suddenly marbles came towards them and then... black.

Meanwhile:

"Dabi why do we need to get that pro hero girl? She isn't important to Shigaraki is she? I remember him on wanting that Bakugou kid right?"

"Quit it Twice we just need her she could be good use. Anyway we're is Compress?"

"AGGGGHHHHHHHH!" falling from the sky was Mr. Compress and some of the students.

Dabi, Twice and Toga all move not wanting to get hit by the impact.

"GIVE US OUR FRIENDS BACK!"-Deku

"Hey I know these kids! Who are they?!"- Twice

"Out of the way Compress."-Dabi

"Got it!"- Compress

Mr. Compress compresses himself right before Dabi sent a ball of fire at the kids. As the kids screamed from the heat compress slowly slipped Dabi the marble with Y/n inside. Twice started to attacking Shoto as the other kids looked for the marbles.

"Don't worry I have them!"-Shoji

"Ah what a intelligent young kid! I would expect such a preforms from some one with so many hands, but I was one step ahead of you" Compress released the ice that was inside the marbles that Shoji got.

"Is that my ice?!" - Shoto

"Why yes it is , during that ice attack I put the decos in my pocket. As ever good performer knows, you never reveal your tricks." He moves his mask and revels the marbles with Bakugo and Tokiyami inside.

"We're is H/n?!" -Deku

"Well I have my own tricks too" Dabi reaches in to his pocket and pulls out the marble with Y/n inside.

"One last bow and then the current falls" Compress bowed but the a glittery light came out of the bushes and knocked the marbles out of this mouth. The kids run to grab the marbles but before they could Compress grabbed Bakugou. Shoto tried to grab Y/n but She was held in Dabi's hand.

"How sad that must be, little Shoto Todoroki." Dabi turned to Comprees. "Release them." He threw the marble with Y/n in the air as she got released.

Y/n started to fall but got caught by Dabi, he held her bridle style and backed away into the portal. And compress held Bakugou by the neck (like how Dabi did originally.)

"H/N! KACHAN!"- Deku 

"Don't come Deku..."- Bakugou 

"Y/n! Don't give in!"- Shoto

"Don't worry Shoto it will be ok..."