Chapter 9: "Join Us"

BACK IN TIME WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Dad! Dad!"

"What is it Y/n?

"Can we take mom and Himo to the Todoroki's?" The young girl looked up at her father smiling.

"Sure let me ask Engi." Y/n's dad went over the the phone and put in the number for the Todoroki's as Y/n ran upstairs to tell Himo.

"HIMO!"

"What is it Y/n?"

"We might be going over to the Todoroki's you get to meet Toya!"

Himo's eyes sharpened, "Why would I ever want to meet him. He's all you talk about know a days. You would think I would know him with all you have told me. If you quizzed me I would probably get all the questions right."

Y/n looked at her brother. "Ok then, what's his hair color!"

Rolling his eyes Himo says, "When you meet him he had mostly white hair with a lot of tiny bits of red but know a days he has white hair with barley any red in it."

"Fine you got it right. What about Eye color." Y/n looked at her brother with a proud look on her face, she knew for a fact that she never told Himo this. Why? Simple. She didn't want her brother to be upset that she liked Toyas eyes more then his. She loved them both after all.

"Don't know, you never talk about his eyes with me. But I know you do with mom and I think it was something like 'mesmerizing' or something like that. Might want to close your door if you don't want me to hear you talking about Toya with mom."

Y/n blushed out of embarrassment.

"KIDS! COME DOWN HERE. GET ON SOMETHING NICE! WERE LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES " Y/n's mother was a kind woman with a very nice personality. Although she was very strict during specific times. Like the one time she came back from work and saw Y/n and Himo fooling around in the kitchen. She has a strong quark but was never into becoming a hero. She ended up going to the first years sports festival when Splash was a first year. She helped out recovery girl who at the time was in her 30-40's. Splash ended up going against Endeavor and got hurt but came in second place. When he came in Y/n's mother helped him recover. Now she has a full time job as a doctor. Her name was now Namika L/n married to Sumaro L/n with two kids Himo L/n and Y/n L/n.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Dabi. My name is Dabi."

Dabi? The name sounds nice to Y/n but he doesn't feel like this is the right time to complete a villain.

"Better let go of my daughter before I kill you patchwork!" Y/n's dad came in  from the hole in the wall that All Might had made.

"Rather not" Dabi said pull the girl behind him as Y/n's father ran towards them preparing to attack. "Hang on tight princess (first thing to come to mind 😭)." He grabbed Y/n's arm as black goo came around them.

Y/n saw the goo disappear as she was now in a place that looked like a warehouse and the villain standing in front of her not fully teleported yet. She takes this opportunity to drench Dabi in water. As soon as she does Dabi turns around.  But for only a few seconds his scares disappeared but went away quicker then Y/n (Her water heals but only gets rid of new scares scratching,etc) could get a good look. Y/n looked at him. She now knew this was a fight.

Dabi quickly activated his quark blocking the attacks that Y/n was sending at him."Y/n I don't want to fight I'm only here to talk."

Y/n stoped her attacks. "Tell me how you know my name and then I will let you talk," She look at Dabi with a inpatient face.

Shrugging Dabi says "I heard Shoto Todoroki say it. No can I talk I'm not in the mood for drama."

"Fine make it quick." Y/n grabbed a near by chair and sat down.

"We need a spy for the pro's."

"No."

"Let me finish." Dabi was starting to get a bit mad. "Y/n the villains have noticed some sort of connection between you, Splash, and Endeavor as most people know you are Splash's only daughter. But what's up with you and number 2?"

"Why do you care he's just a comrade of mine."

"Y/n I know the truth."

"And how do you if I don't mind asking? You don't have proof."

"Do the words "Quark" and "Marriage" ring a bell?"

Y/n felt hear stomach drop. "How. How do you know?"

"I did some digging on you, Splash, and Endeavor. Now if you don't what that to be public then I would suggest joining. You don't want your dear old dad and father-in-law to be exposed for only having kids for the plan reason that they would have kids, do you? That would probably make quite a steer in the hero society won't it?"

"Endeavor is not my father-in-law. The marriage never was complete."

"Oh tell me more?"

Y/n didn't want to say anything else to Dabi so she kept her mouth shut.

"You don't have to tell me if you simply join us."

"Do you have a second quark or something because if so is it gaslighting?"