Chapter 8: Dabi

"Hey Enji we're is Shoto?" Y/n sat and looked out on too the stadium.

"He should be-" Endeavor got cut of by a teenager jumping up and down.

"OMG H/N, ENDEAVOR CAN I GET A PHOTO?!" Y/n gladly took the photo  with the teen and somehow convinced Endeavor to do the same.

From the people sitting next to Y/n she heard, "Hey isn't that the fire and ice dude?" Along with "I think it is. He's so cool!"

"Hey Enji, your boy is up for the final battle. You should probably see this." Y/n looked at Shoto and then at the blonde kid. "Think he's going to win? I mean the blonde dude has a powerful power, and Shoto has barely used his fire quark giving him a disadvantage. You really have scared him haven't you..."

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

President day:

"ALL MIGHT!? Your here?!" 

"H/n, Young Bakugou, we're here to save you!" 

"I DONT NEED SAVING I HAVE THIS UNDER CONTROL!"

Y/n felt a hand around her body "What the?!" Suddenly she felt a wood binding around her pushing her into her captor, "WOODS?!"

"Sorry H/n! I was aiming for that dude!" (I can't spell his name so we are just going to call him woods 💪👹)

Y/n looked up and saw that her captor was the villain she was trying to investigate. Now up close, she sees a ring on his left ring finger. A ring with a black diamond on it. Y/n felt he heart drop as she remembered how Toya gave her the ring that was almost identical to that. She the look down at her own left hand. It had the same ring.

Y/n's body and surroundings started to heat up. THIS GUY SET THE WOOD ON FIRE! Y/n tried producing water the heal her body as the heat grew. She then felt less grip around her body then released that the guy had burned the wood around her.

"LET ME GO-"

"Dabi. My name is Dabi."