Chapter 26: Unleashed

*Warning: Graphic sexual content ahead. Please be advised. 

Jamie felt her breath escape with a rush as she collapsed back into Kane's bed.

The cool sheets rippled underneath her, contrasting against the heat suffusing her entire body. That made her feel as if she was going to burst into flames.

After their cataclysmic kiss outside by the loch, Kane had scooped her up in his arms and marched them back into the castle. Not once had they stopped kissing as he carried her up the stairs and into his chamber to his waiting bed. Where she knew he was going to have her.

Now her heart was hammering, pounding so hard that she was positive he could hear it.

His low growl told her that he did.

Kane loomed over her, standing at the edge of the bed as he began to pull off his clothes piece-by-piece, never letting go of her gaze. She marveled at the hard planes of his muscles as he first removed his shirt. The ridges of his stomach muscles that moved with his own exhalations. The breadth of his shoulders and the strength in his arms. His sheer size was overwhelming, sending her deeper into abandonment.

No other thought crossed her mind as she watched him undress. The doubts and hesitations, all of them vanished at the touch of his mouth on hers and the force of his desire. He was already ravishing her and they hadn't even made love yet.

He began to untie his trews, his own breath heavy and choppy with desire, as she stared raptly.

When his throbbing cock sprang forth, she licked her lips. She wanted every single piece of him.

"Lass," he warned in a playful rumble. "You'll end me if you do that again."

Her body jerked, cutting off her chuckle, as he pulled her forwardly suddenly and ripped her own bottoms off, baring her to her simple pair of panties.

The playfulness left when he made a low sound of appreciation. His eyes were dark with hunger; his hands possessive as they roved over the thin fabric barely separating them. She could feel the heat of his touch like a firebrand.

But when she lifted her hips up, he stilled her and crawled on top of her instead. Now she could feel his own heartbeat galloping in his chest as he brought their bodies into contact. Her skin practically sizzled at the feel of his own and she arched her back wantonly.

That's what she was now - wanton. And she didn't care.

The swollen head of his thick cock brushed her ever so lightly and she gasped.

"Goddamn it, you're beautiful, lass" he whispered, and he leaned down to kiss her slowly.

His voice alone was enough to turn her into a puddle, and she sighed into his kiss. She felt so desperate for him that her body practically shook.

But he wasn't going to take it easy on her. His kiss stayed slow, gentle, and exploratory. When she finally mewled in frustration, he chuckled and slid one of his huge hands under her shirt. She moaned in relief when he cupped one of her breasts.

"Take it off," she ordered, gesturing to her shirt, but he teased her instead - massaging one breast while he bent down to tongue the other through the shirt.

"Fuck, Kane," she cried, her body already getting wet for him. Her thighs squeezed together to ease the delicious ache that was rapidly building.

Lazily, his tongue circled her nipple, first one then the other. Like he was unable to get his fill.

Grinding against her, she felt his erection slide teasingly against her core.

God, she was so wet. Disbelief and arousal combined into a heady mix that made her feel dizzy. Euphoric.