Soap

Request; no
Who; Leo
Type; ...angst? I guess? I dont know what this classifies as tbh-
Summary; melanie martinez. Thats it. "Im tired of being careful." Leo started planning when he became leader to make sure nobody got hurt, and is done trying to think things through once he realized he works better on the spot, while hes on a solo mission

Warnings; fighting, description of wounds/blood

~~~~

Another dud.

Another failed plan that Leo just.. couldn't follow. It was his own plan! Why couldn't he follow it!?

He started listening to Raph and being cautious for the team now that he's leader, making plans, although they never really used them to begin with. He put plans in place to make sure it was the smallest chance ever of anyone getting hurt. Sure it was weird and a bit rocky at the start, but it had started working. They would come home with less wounds - granted they still got wounds but not as much as when they go in and say 'fuck it,' y'know?

Plans we're good for Donnie and Raph the most. Mikey was a middle groud, he can would with a plan, just doesn't exactly prefer it, though he hasn't said anything. Then there was Leo. He makes the plans, pretty decent ones at that, and he just..

He knows he has to follow them but he hates it! He hates it so much! It doesnt feel, natural to him, he feels like he's some sort of doll in a puppet show! He hates following some script, he works better on his toes. And while the others walk away with less wounds he tends to walk away with more. When something isn't exactly like how he planned it, it throws him off, distracts and upsets him, and it gives the enemy the time to hurt him. Sometimes badly.

Thats why he hates plans. Thinking about what was 'supposed to happen' throws him off, and then he panics. Because if one thing goes wrong it'll all unravel. And then his brothers get hurt. When he thinks on his feet, there is no 'but this was supposed to happen' or a 'they could get hurt because I didn't think about this.' On his feet, there's just that thought of 'whatever.' Something went wrong? Whatever, there wasn't a plan anyway. It went extremely well? Whatever, he just did what he knew how.

His mind raced with these thoughts as he climbed the ladder to the surface, pushing the sewer cover up and to the side once he got to the side of it. He put it back over the hole once he was out, and he scaled the building next to him in the dead of night. He got to the roof and looked at the allyway he was just in.

He hopped, rooftop to rooftop, going to a local museum, to check out what might happen. The name of the museum was said in the battle that happened earlier today, so thats where parole was tonight. And he wanted a solo mission, and that wish was granted under the exception that if anything went south he'd call for back up, no matter what.

Leonardo got to the museum, and he checked the outside.

Sure enough, a couple of Big Mama's goons were sneaking inside. Leo stealthily hopped down, getting closer then scaling the museum, and sliding in though one of the skylights. He quickly hid behind statues and pillars, listening closely as the goons were walking in his direction, their footsteps echoing through the hall, as did their voices.

"-I think it's this way anyway, so quit your whining, mate."

"What does she even want with some stupid ancient axe, anyway? Its like, 100 years old. All it is is some dust collector. And she has better weapons anyway, I just- I just dont get why some axe behind some glass is so important."

"Dont be dumb! Its made of mystic metal, she can give it a use. Especially with you-know-what."

"Fine, I get it, mystic metal. Just- still."