Exhausted

"He just ran off." Yoongi said with a look of concern written on his face.

"He just ran off?" Jungkook asked, sitting down on the couch.

That might not have been the best move as all the friends shared a look of confusion.

"Why aren't you going to check on him Kook?" Hoseok asked, looking at him like he had two heads.

"Oh! Right!" Jungkook said standing and walking up the stairs.

He walked straight to the bedroom and found Taehyung curled against the bed on the floor. he was breathing erratically and tears were streaming down his face. Loud, shaky sobs racked his body as he squeezed his knees to his chest.

Jungkook ran to the boy, his heart squeezing at the sight of the boy.

"Taehyung? Hey, hey look at me." Jungkook said as he gently took Taehyungs face in his hands and pulled his head up to meet his eyes.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook through his tears.

"Hey, don't be scared. it's okay." Jungkook said bringing the boy into his lap as he had done earlier. This time he wrapped his arms tightly around Taehyungs shoulders and squeezed him tightly.

This was a much worse panic attack than the small break down he had earlier.

"I-I-I c-can't-" Taehyung sobbed, shoving his face in his neck.

Jungkook squeezed him tighter and whispered sweet nothings into his ear until he had calmed down.

"It's alright. I'm right here, Tae. Nothing is going to happen to you. You're not alone, baby." Jungkook whispered, the pet name just slipping as Taehyung held onto his shirt so tight his knuckles had turned white.

After a few minutes, Taehyung had calmed down. He wiped his tears on Jungkook's shirt, neither caring about the piece of fabric.

'T-thank you." Taehyung whispered as he backed away to face Jungkook.

Jungkook pushed Taehyungs bangs from his forehead and gently wiped any stray tears he had.

"Listen Tae. I know this is scary, I'm scared too, but... if this really is our future, then we need to make sure we don't mess anything up. I've seen too many movies about one small thing changing everything in the future like the butterfly effect. If that happens because of this, then we could ruin our future lives." Jungkook spoke softly, trying to get Taehyung to understand.

"This just means that we can't raise suspicion on us and that's already happened because we don't know why we are here or what happens on a "guys night". They think we are fighting because we aren't acting like a married couple." Jungkook explained.

"S-so what should we do?" Taehyung asked quietly.

"Until we figure out how to get home, we need to act like we love each other, okay? Only when they are around just so we don't mess anything up." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"So when we go back down there, stay by my side. Don't let go of me and act like you love me. I'll do the same and we should be ok." Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed but nodded again.

"Hey, look at me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung lifted his gaze to Jungkook who pushed some hair from his forehead.

"You don't have to be so nervous. I'll be with you the entire time and they are our friends. They are just older, but so are we so you have nothing to get worked up about." Jungkook said, he was trying so hard to stay calm for Taehyung but he too, was scared.