Security

Taehyung's POV:

Today we leave for the beach. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous for a lot of reasons. The main one is flying. I've never flown on a plane before. Our past trips to the beach have always been long road trips. Flying? This may not be new to future Tae, but the high schooler in me is terrified.

I don't want Jungkook to know because it's embarrassing. He'll probably laugh at me saying flying is the easiest thing to do. New things make me anxious though.

Another reason is if I mess up anything at the airport or do something stupid that me as an adult can't get out of then I'm screwed.

There are so many ways this could go wrong.

I did a ton of research last night, but I still feel like I'm not prepared.

I'm trying to look on the bright side though.

Jungkook was bringing our suitcases downstairs as I held the girls' bags. Aerum stood with Miso by the door waiting on us. They both had small backpacks on full of activities to keep them busy on the plane.

Last night I found out that there was an app where you could call taxis to your house so I downloaded it and that's how we will get to the airport.

The taxi was waiting outside so Jungkook loaded our bags into the trunk and I loaded the girls' in after. Jungkook got in the passenger's seat while I helped strap Aerum in and held Miso in my lap in the backseat.

He told the driver we wanted to go to the airport, and he started driving there. I was already feeling ten times more nervous. I'm not going to let it get the best of me today though.

I'm not going to show Jungkook or our friends that I'm nervous. I've worried them enough already. I'm going to look at this as a new experience of a nice vacation. There's no time to be nervous, Tae!

Last night, Jimin sent all our boarding passes to a group chat, so I didn't have to worry about that. I researched what I need to do to "survive" an airport and I learned a lot. I now know that you have to go through security and take off your shoes.

When we arrived at the airport, Jungkook paid the man with a random card he found in his wallet. When it worked, he looked back at me and shrugged. This made me giggle.

We got our bags and I handed Miso to Jungkook. I held Aerum's hand to not get separated and we stopped at the front to wait for our friends.

As we waited, I noticed Miso shoving her face in Jungkook's neck.

"Is she nervous?" I asked quietly to Jungkook.

"I think so." He said as he bounced her up and down a little.

"Mama, look! It's uncle Chim!" I heard Aerum say in excitement as she pulled on my hand.

I turned around to see Jimin rushing up to us with a grumpy Yoongi and a smiling Hoseok behind him.

"Aerum! My baby! How are you, sweet girl?" Jimin asked as he swiftly lifted her up off the ground.

She giggled loudly.

"I'm good, uncle!" She said through her laughs.

"Hey guys!" I greeted the three with a small smile.

"Good morning, Taehyung!" Hoseok walked up and slung his arm around me. I heard Jungkook let out a displeased noise. I looked over thinking Miso was biting his neck, but when I looked, he was just glaring at Hoseok.

Before I could say something, we heard two more voices greeting us.

"Good morning, family!" Jin's voice rang through the entrance. He was being followed by Namjoon who was struggling to roll his suitcase, which gained all of their attention.