Almost

3rd Person POV:

The flight was going smoothly. Taehyung was resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder trying to get some sleep as he didn't get much the night before. He gently held Jungkook's hand now. Jungkook held Miso in his free arm and she was coloring with Aerum.

Namjoon and Jin were reading a magazine about furniture that Jin bought at the airport. The throuple was sat together in the row beside Taekook. Hoseok was sat in the middle. He had his hand rested on Jimin's knee who was staring out the window, while Yoongi was sat on the other side with his head on Hoseok's shoulder, sleeping.

The flight was only an hour, so before they knew it they started to land.

Taehyung was sleeping when they landed and only stirred a bit when the plane hit the ground. Jungkook was ready to calm him down incase he woke up and panicked, but it was fine. Miso didn't like it, but she surprisingly didn't fuss at all.

Aerum already had all her markers and toys packed into her backpack as she did so before they landed. They were ready to get off, Jungkook just had to wake Taehyung up.

"Jimin! Yoongi! Can you take the girls while I wake Tae and grab our bags?" Jungkook quickly said as they were standing in the aisle. They nodded before Yoongi carefully took Miso, and Jimin scooped up Aerum making her giggle.

"Taehyung, wake up." Jungkook said, gently shaking his shoulder.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed as he opened his eyes, squinting them to adjust to the light.

"We're here. We gotta get off the plane." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung looked around before nodding slowly. He stood up and stretched.

"Where are the girls?" Taehyung asked in his deep sleepy voice, unknowingly doing things to Jungkook.

"The hyungs have them, we need to get our bags." Jungkook said before opening the overhead cabinet.

Taehyung nodded again before helping Jungkook with the bags.

They got their things and walked off the plane. They met with the others and decided to take two taxis to the beach house.

Taehyung was awestruck by the views along the ride. He held Miso in his lap, and he couldn't help but want to draw every single thing he saw outside the window.

They arrived at the beach house in 15 minutes and Taehyung was so excited. He couldn't wait to go out and swim in the ocean. He couldn't wait to lay in the sun on the warm sand. He couldn't wait.

They all got out of the car and loaded their things inside. The girls both immediately ran to explore the entire house.

"Be careful, girls!" Taehyung shouted as they ran out of his sight.

Jungkook chuckled at him for even trying to give them a safety warning. They were excited, nothing could calm them until their curious minds were resolved.

"There's two bedrooms with queen beds and one room with two twin beds. I thought Taehyung and Jungkook could take the two twins so the girls could share one bed. Then Namjoon and Jin take one room, and we take the other. Sound good?" Jimin announced as we reached the living room.

"Sounds good." Everyone replied before dispersing to find their rooms.

Taehyung and Jungkook admired the beautiful house as they looked for the room with two beds.

"Woah. This room is gorgeous." Taehyung mumbled as they found their bedroom.

"Yeah. It looks expensive." Jungkook said.