" Pre part -1"

6.00 Am at the morning, the morning sun is waving a big hello through the wide open window to the bed of Min Jass softly.

She is laying with a light haze of sleep on her brand new bed, not waving the sun back.

The reason of her having a light sleep is oviously the tension and nervousness that's currently flowing through her whole body.

It is really a big day for her indeed . She is going to start a brand new journey of her life from today.

From a new place, from a new house.

You might be wondering what's the actual meaning of starting a brand new life!

Well Min Jass, the eldest daughter of the Min family along with her family had to get settled down to a new city, Busan and she had to get transferred from her old university to a new one of busan because of his Dads sudden transfer of work.

They just shifted to this house of Busan two days ago. And today is her first day of new University in a total new city.

Jass doesn't know how's everything going to turn out once she will start going to the University. She doesn't know what kind of environment is waiting there for her. She doesn't know how will be the people of the new city. She doesn't know anything.

....

Sometimes later a loud voice of her mother comes behind the door that is saying,

- Jass! You wake up already. It's your first day of the University...

She wakes up and sits staright from her light sleep. She looks at the clock and reply to her mom shouting,

- Mom, iam awake. I will just get ready and come to downstairs.

Jass takes a good shower and gets ready by choosing some comfortable outfit which will keep her warm. She does a simple makeup that makes her looking like a natural beauty.

She finally gets downstairs and sits on the dining for breakfast with her family.

Her dad - " Jass, i will drop you to the University today. As it's your first day there. "

Jass - " Hmm. "

Her mom - " Don't get so much tensed. And make a lot of new friends okay?"

Jass - "Hmm."

''''''''

After having breakfast her father finally takes her to the new University and drops her there.

Her Dad - " Okay. Best of luck with your new day. Iam going to work. "

Jass - " Yes Appa. Goodbye "

.
.
.

Jass finally enters the huge gate of the university. It has a huge entrance area and a huge long road to the main campus building . She can see many students at her age on the campus, roaming, walking, laughing and talking with each other.

After sometimes of walking she finally reaches to her huge classroom which is full of so many of her new classmates. She becomes a little nervous after seeing so many unknown faces, unknown persons there.

Taking a deep breath, She silently walks towards an empty bench at the last corner of the class and sits there.

A girl from the front bench look towards her direction and speak cheerfully,

- Hey are you new in the class?

Jass tries to sound polite and casual as she replies,

- Yes. It's my first day here.