Part- 4

The golden hour of the afternoon has brighten the whole house of Jass. She is sitting on her rocking chair at the balcony, mind stuck on him. Him, who messed her head up . Him who shattered her integrity into pieces. Him who makes her questioning on her innocence. Him, the man who haunt her on the darkness and leaves her restless on the light. Jeon Jungkook. It's him.

Last night Jungkook vanished from her room without any notice just like he always did. It's like his ritual. He comes, hunt her and then leave without saying anything. It's just his kind of law.

Hours pases as Jass still sits on the chair. She doesn't have anything else to do. The uni has given their vacation after the exam. The vacation is 15 days long. Her mother called her today to invite her to U.S for spending the vacation with them . But Jass didn't agree to come. She lied and made excuses to not to go there. She is wondering now why did she deny to leave from here . She is wondering why she chooses to stay here alone. She is also wondering why she knows the answer correctly to all of her questions . She knows why is she exactly staying here.

It's because of him. She is hating the fact that it's because of him. She hates that because the man only wants her body and nothing else but still she somehow sometimes wanna give him what he exactly wants. She hates that. She hates that she want him on her bed as much as he wants her to. She is ashamed that she also wanna fuck him, forgetting all of her dignity. She hates him for that.

It's the time of sunset now while Jass is still sitting on the rocking chair looking at the sky.

Suddenly she hears the voice behind her saying,

- Are you sad little flower? Why are you sad?

It's him. He came. He came early today. It's only early evening but he is here already .

"Iam sad because of you. Because you make me feel vulnerable. You make me hating myself. You make me feel so angry on myself because i like your haunting. Because your haunting make me feel so thrilling,so enchanted. You throw me on the lavender hage and put some bad kind of butterflies on my head. "

Jass wants to say all this things to him but she doesn't. Instead she speaks,

- Aren't you a little early? You're horny early today? So what do you want to do today? You will finally fuck me today ? Your play is finally getting the ending?

Jungkook chuckles and replies to her,

- Iam not going to fuck you until you ask me to do it. Not until you beg for having it. And my play will never have an ending. You and me, we will never end. Now tell me do you want me to fuck you?

- No. I don't. And i would never. But i don't understand why? Why don't you just force me? I mean you forcefully touched me all over my body, you forcefully eaten me up. You forcefully made me give you a mindblowing blowjob. Then why not fuck? Why don't you just fuck me?

Jungkook slowly comes closer to her. Jass expectes him to grab her hair or choke her neck but to her surprise he doesn't. He doesn't do anything intimate. Instead he just pets her head and speaks,

- I wish i could tell you why. I wish you could know what i want. I wish i could know what i exactly want from you.

- You said what you want. You only want my body.

Jungkook doesn't replie anything to it and speaks ignoring the topic ,

- You can make delicious cupcakes right?

Jass gets confused and says,

- Yess i can. How do you know that?

- Oh i know everything about you flower. Now, can you make me some tasty cupcakes?