Part - 13

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jass is currently sitting on her desk alone at uni as Yungkook and Jungkook both haven't come to the uni yet.And as for Lily, she doesn't come to uni nowadays.

Jass's mind is pretty fucked up about what happened last night. Because at one hand Jass doesn't even remember anything about Jungkook and only knows that Jungkook was her boyfriend but not ar her consent really actually according to Yungkook, on the other hand her heart tells her something else about Jungkook.

And then again the more she thinks about Jungkook, the more she questions herself if she ever fell for Jungkook. Because Jungkook seems so cold, his morality must be the darkest shade of grey and at past he must have done so many questionable things to take her as his partner just like he did last night. Because he has the power of making her wanting to give her body to him anyhow, even if her minds strongly denies to it. She could tell it from the scene of last night.

After some time passes Yungkook finally comes to the class and sits infront of Jass while saying,

- Hey besty, missed me?

Jass smiles at him as she says,

- Was feeling terribly lonely without you .

Yungkook smiles at her as he says,

- I know i know. Iam sorry that iam kinda late because i was buying something from the store.

Yungkook takes out three full boxes of chocolates from his bag and hand them over to Jass saying,

- Your favorite ones.

Jass smiles brighter at him as she speaks,

- Thank you so much kook. It's so heart touching.

- You sure? I could touch your hurt?

Jass looks at him nervously as she speaks,

- I, uhm, i don't know actually.

Yungkook smiles at her as he says,

- Take it easy besty. You don't have to know that, yet.

After some moments Jungkook also enters the classroom and sits besides Jass on his own desk. He sits there peacefully and looks into Jass directly, looking at her with the same hungry look that he gave her last night.

Jass also looks to his face. And as soon as their eyes meet, Jass removes her eyes steadily. Because after what happened last night, she can't dare to look at his those hungry eyes again. Jass takes a deep breath and sees the teacher coming in.

During the whole class she feels the heavy pair of eyes of Jungkook on her. Her body heat goes up just by noticing his eyes on her. She can't concentrate on the lecture at all because of those deep eyes looking at her.

After the class finishes Jass decides to take a break from Jungkooks stare and to have some fresh air to make calm down her messed up mind. So she tells Yungkook that she is going to washroom and tells him to go and wait on cafeteria for her.

TWISTED TWINS ||  Jungkook ff  21+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें