part - 9

Jass is laying on her bed, waiting for Jungkook to come. After the incident that happened at the uni, Jungkook left her at her home and went to their world to look after something. Jass doesn't know yet what's it about but she sure knows that it's something about the incident related to the uni.

It's almost midnight now but Jungkook hasn't returned to her yet. She messaged him to know if everything was alright or not. But he haven't seen the messages yet.

Jass is now laying on her bed lost on so many thoughts while she finally notices Jungkook coming to the room through the window.

Jass sits down immediately on the bed and starts asking him,

- Is everything okay? You took so long to come. Did you find out something about what happened at the uni?

Jungkook comes and sits besides her while he speaks at a pissed off tone,

- Fucking no. I looked and searched everything but couldn't find a single clue of what's going on, or who is behind of all of it. And Yungkook or Lily also couldn't find anything. It's pissing me off. Iam loosing my mind over it.

Jass notices Jungkooks eyes growing red on the darkness because of his intense anger. Jass has never seen him this angry and dissatisfied on something before. It's giving her a scary vibe from him already.

Jass slowly comes closer to him and puts her hand on his thighs as she speaks,

- Calm down Jungkook. Iam sure you will find something soon.

Jungkook closes his eyes while speaking at an angry tone,

- I can't calm down flower. Someone is trying to mess with us so badly. I just can't...

Jass takes some moments to think how can she make him calm down. After some moments she finally decides what she will do. She slowly crawl to his lap
and sits down there. She adjusts herself there and grabs his face with her hands while saying,

- Look at me Jungkook.

And his eyes soften as he looks at her . The red growing eyes turns into normal ones once again.

Jass Peck on his lips as she speaks,

- Iam sure you will find out everything soon. Don't get angry and keep your mind cool. Think about everything on the calm mind, it will help you more to find the clue other than the angry mind of yours. You will be able to think better if you stay calm.

Jungkook grabs her by her waist as he speaks,

- You're right flower . But i don't know how to calm down right now. My mind is too fucked up.

Jass caresses his lips with her finger as she speaks,

- I will help you to calm down.

Saying that she pulls off his t-shirt and removes it from his body which leaves him half naked there. Then she grabs his neck slowly as she puts her lips on his. Soon she starts kissing him passionately. Jungkook also kisses her back with the same intensity and same passion. Depending on the kiss Jass slowly starts going down. She licks his lip piercing first and then kisses on his mole under his lower lip. She then goes to the mole of his neck with her mouth as she slowly kisses it and sucks his neck intensly . She sucks his skin of neck, collarboan and leaves the marks of her on his skin as Jungkook reacts to her touches with soft moans. She then slowly puts her mouth on his chest and kisses all over his chest and nipple. Jass removes herself from his lap as kisses and sucks all over his chest, abs and belly in sequence. She starts pulling off his pant slowly as she gets on her knees before him on the floor.