Part-1

It's been two months since Jass started going to her new Uni. University life is not as boring as she thought would be because of that one specific person. Her one and only friend on the class. Jeon Jungkook.

To Jass, Jungkook is very funny, cute and a very well-understanding friend. He is always positive and enthusiastic. He treats Jass so well and makes her comfortable around him. He always jokes around and cheers her up at every situation. He does everything that Jass wants to feel through a friendship. He gives everything that Jass wants to get from a friendship. He gives every single effort. That's what makes him the dearest friend of her. And thus Jass thinks she got a best friend for her longtime life.

But little does she know it's all on her head only. She doesn't know it was the part of all of his plan. The plan to get her. The taste of her blood. She doesn't even know that the boy she was thinking as Jeon Jungkook, who was changed into an opposite person suddenly according to her other classmates was actually an other person. He was totally a different person who was not even a human being. Who was actually someone whom belonged to the world of darkness.

During those two months her classmates tried to tell her about the difference between the Jungkook with whom she was and the Jungkook that the classmates used to know. They tried to tell her, give her a hint about the weird behaviors of Jungkook that was absent from the Jungkook who was coming to uni for past two months.

But Jass was the one who denied to listen to them. She thought it was all their wrong impression that they got about Jungkook. Because she can feel the ultimate joy of having a best buddy from Jungkook. And she still does. She still believes it's all their misunderstanding. Jungkook is the nicest person of the world.

So she continues to be friends with Jungkook. Because she thinks Jungkook is the one who understands her very well in the whole class. But little does she know that it was all his show off. He was only trying to get what he wanted to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Present day,

Jass and Jungkook has come to the mall for doing some shopping and having some fun with each other. This two has always been hanging around with each other for the past one and half month. They has been going to watch movies together, to play -station together, to amusement parks together.

.
.
.
.
.

- Jass, i was wondering how would this Hoodie look on you! Would you like to try this one?

- Nah Kook, it's not my type. How about this one?

- Yeah it's pretty also. Actually you will look good at any kind of clothes. Because you're way too beautiful you know?

- Ohh really? Then imma buy this one. Wait here.

Jass goes to the cash counter in order to paying for the Hoodie. As she is going to pay, she suddenly sees Jungkook also coming to the counter with the same Hoodie of his own size and pays for that one.

- Kook, you're buying this too?

- Yeah. We are best friends after all.We need to match right?

She gives a big smile and says,

- Of course. Iam happy that you're buying this one.

After the shopping they both goes to an ice cream shop and buys ice-cream.

While eating the ice-cream Jungkook suddenly starts to speak,

- So my besty Jassieniee, would you like to go somewhere more fun than this place with me ?