Part- 10

Jass is getting ready for the birthday party of Kian where she and Jungkook, they both are invited tonight

She is currently wearing the dark maroon silk gown dress that Jungkook brought for her when he heard about the party.

The long silky dress is clinging to her body so perfectly. The dress is not too revealing, neither it shows too much skin but still it fits to her body so gorgeously that makes her feel like each and every curve of her body has been put on an exclusive exhibition. The fact here is this dress is her best perfect fit on her body comparing to all other dresses she have ever worn before throughout her life. Jungkook didn't even take her to buy the dress. He brought it by his own and gave her a surprise. She can absolutely tell that Jungkook surely knows about her body and curves better than her ownself.

Putting the matching lipstick with her dress and makeup, she take a final look of herself on the mirror. She has never felt this pretty and sexy at the same time ever before. She is looking in the mirror and blushing hard remembering the fact that she is not wearing a penty under the dress. Jungkook told her not to put on a penty tonight. He handed the dress to her earlier and just whispered on her ears,

- Don't bother to put a penty on beneath the dress tonight baby. Or you can perhaps, only if you want me to pull that out of your sweet pussy or maybe rip it by the time we get in the car.

She doesn't know why did he ask for that but she sure knows he has some wild planning running through his head.

After putting her perfume on she can finally see Jungkook all dressed up, leaning on the door with his arms crossed. He is wearing a black pair of suit with a dark maroon tie on it, that matches to her dress.

He is looking at her as if he would eat her alive within any moment. Like an hungry predator.The intensity on his gaze is fucking insane. Jass gasps looking at him. The air is leaving her lungs, making her feel empty inside with thousands of butterflies .

Jungkook slowly takes his step towards her as she notices a beautiful red rose on his hand that she didn't notice earlier, just a few moments ago.

He comes near to her and grab her by her neck while pulling her closer to his body. Taking the rose high up to her ear, he tugs it behind her ear slowly as he speaks,

- You look so fucking gorgeous on the dress that i bought for you flower. A fucking Goddess . I knew this dress was made for you to carry. As soon as i saw this dress i could tell it was made for you. Your body looks so alluring. You looks so mine.

He slowly puts his another hand on her lips, caressing them with the trace of his fingers harshly while he is still grabbing her neck by his tattooed arm as he whispers,

- This pretty lips looks like they feel so lonely without mine on them.

His voice is something that makes her feel so drunk always. It's just like whiskey and sin to her.