Epilogue

*Photos aren't mine*

Min-Joon was a man in his late twentys and was fresh out of college and owned a small business, but his life wasn't always picture perfect, he's parents never acknowledged him even when he was getting straight As during his time in high school. During his time In high school, he was known for reading his novels, One novel In particular was "lovely Princess", and because of this he was bullied and soon was called the weird kid.Soon after he finished college and his business started taking off, he got killed and he soon later found out that his parents were behind this, paying someone to kill Min-Joon so that the business and his money would go to them because Min-Joon didn't have a lover.

Min-Joon is laying on the ground...he starts seeing a bright light and soon after he finds him selfs in a Woman's arms covered in blood, then he sees a baby...crying...all of a sudden he hears a Man yelling..." Get them!!! Get them all!!! "Then a man with blonde hair and bright blue jeweled eyes looking in to his...the man starts crying...
Tears drop of Min-Joons face...as soon as Min-Joon saw those eyes he knew where he was...and he knew who was looking down at him...the cold hearted emperor, Claude de Algar Obelia.

I hope you guys will enjoy this story, this is my first ever wattpad story so please don't hate.(*'∨'*)