ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Season 1 episode 4

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Ok so the ball was a total disaster, not only had I almost died for what seemed like the millionth time since I've been back, but I've also been kidnapped and manipulated.

Katie had almost killed Marcel, of course he had survived and Katie was now dead, courtesy of Klaus mikaelson.

I still haven't decided whether he is friend or foe, he's an original, unbeatable, immortal, I suppose I should remain cautious.

It's been at least a week since the ball and Marcel had revoked my privileges of leaving the attic, so now I'm trapped here, playing damsel in distress in a glass tower.

"Marcel it's one night!" Davina begged, I adverted my eyes from a daggered Elijah instead turning my attention to the conversation between Marcel and Davina.

Marcel shook his head, determination crossed his feature's, he had made up his mind and there was no changing it.

"No"

I signed as I watched the vampire turn on his heel making his way to the door of the attic.

"I do anything you say" Davina raised her voice not backing down, "but sometimes i think you forget what I'm capable of"

I tilted my head to the side itching closer to the end of the bed, Davina could be dangerous when she was angry or frustrated, some would even say she was ticking bomb.

"Do you know that I could make someone's blood boil?" Davina asked, I wanted to smile but refrained from doing so, I had taught her how to do that, it was a neat little trick.

"All I have to do is focus" Davina smiled her eyes narrowing at marcel, her gaze never breaking, the vampire pulled at the collar of his shirt suddenly feeling hot.

Marcel glanced up at the brunette, he chuckled before nodding, he knew as well as anyone else that Davina wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Fine, we compromise" Marcel finally gave in, a grin overtook Davina's face as a small squeal left her lips, happiness was written all across her face.

I immediately perked up at that, suddenly interested in whatever was going on.

"Alright, you going out alone. Too dangerous. Marcel said, Davina nodded agreeing with his every word, as long as she could go she didn't care about the terms.

"But I'll introduce you to a friend of mine that's going to be there." The dark skin vampire smirk. "Nice lady! You guys are really gonna hit it off"

His eyes moved to settled on me, my brows rose surprise, he was letting me go to this event?

Well I might as well get going!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"I told you agnes, I feel great" Hayley once again repeated dismissing the older witches concern.