i. 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER ONE—
ghost intuition.

Xavier sat down on the ground and breath heavy, rubbing his head as he watched the school catch fire in certain parts, destroying slowly but surely

Xavier sat down on the ground and breath heavy, rubbing his head as he watched the school catch fire in certain parts, destroying slowly but surely. His eyes shut when he knew everyone else was out here, because it wasn't safe inside. It wasn't safe one bit, but everyone else had the ability to leave. Not her.

"Xavier." Ajax spoke quickly, grabbing him by the shoulders tightly as the boys red eyes met his wide ones.

a couple months before...

"On guard! Ya! He-ya!" Blake yelled as she jumped side to side, trying to dodge the sword Xavier was trying to stab through her with. "You are so bad at this."

"I've gotten you three times, you just argue and say I haven't." he rolled his eyes at her, sticking the sword through her body as it simply passed through. "See?"

"Doesn't count, I can't feel it." Blake shrugged her shoulders, walking backwards until she was fully off the sword.

"You can't feel anything!" Xavier defended himself.

"I can feel feelings." Blake touched her heart. "That one hurt. On guard!"

She started to jump around and try to move all around him again before someone in all black had caught her eye. It was hard not to when everyone else, aside Blake because she was stuck in her clothes from the night she died, was in white. "I bet she'll find a way to make it hurt."

Rowan hit the ground hard after his match with Bianca. "Coach, Coach, she tripped me."

"It was a clean strike, Rowan." Coach told him in return, taking his eyes off Bianca to look down at him.

"Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck." Bianca shrugged her shoulders as she looked down at the smaller boy.

"Gonna have to hear all about that later." Xavier whispered to Blake. "Show up to save me?"

"And miss a chance to listen to Rowan gossip? You must be joking." she shook her head in return as they backed off. "Enid wrote a blog about her. Wednesday, she says she's...sweet."

"How'd you read the blog?" he gave her a weird look, usually the one that always had to pull it up on his phone.

"I floated above Ajax head trying to see if his snakes could see me and I got intrigued." Blake shrugged her shoulders. "Ghost can't stone, yet he still won't take up my offer on it."

"How do you know if ghost can stone? You've never spoken to any ghost that have." Xavier glanced down at her with a questionable look. "Have you?"

Blake shrugged. "Ghost Intuition."