IV. 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲...

۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER FOUR—
if we had a baby...

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER FOUR—if we had a baby

"Blake, enough." Xavier complained as they finally got back to the dorms after she floated with him the entire run. "No points were proven."

"Ever point was proven!" she argued with him, following him into the room after he held the door open for her, despite easily being able to pass right through it. "If Ajax and you have a baby-"

"Which is still impossible, might I add." Xavier pointed out, walking to the bathroom and shutting the door as Blake passed right through it.

"The baby would obviously be half stoner, right?" Blake agreed, Xavier twirled his finger to encourage her to turn her back. "So, only half their head with be snakes, meaning they'd only stone half the body."

"Whatever you say." he huffed, turning the shower on. "Do not turn around!"

"But, if me and you had a baby-" Blake stared.

"Oh my god." Xavier complained in the process of loosing his clothes. "Once again, impossible."

"That would probably make our baby half ghost, so only one of their little hands would be able to grab stuff." Blake thought ridiculously hard on the matter as her eyebrows knitted together. "It could maybe be possible."

"It can't be possible." he disagreed with her, Blake heard the shower curtain shut so she was able to turn back around and take a seat on the floor.

"How do you know? Have you researched if ghost can have babies with alive people?" she rose her eyebrows as she stared at the curtain. "Wanna try it?"

"Blake!" he scolded her.

"What?" she argued with him. "We could make the first ghost/human baby."

She could heard Xavier huff from inside of the shower. "Wouldn't work."

"Fine, ruin my great idea." Blake rolled her eyes. "I'll die a virgin."

He went quiet and waiting to hear her laughing, rolling his eyes as she laughed loudly. "Get it? Because-"

"Got it." he cut her off but grinned considering she wasn't able to see. "Thanks for the offer though."

"Oh, anytime. Still stands." Blake nodded her head, standing up to turn her back when the shower cut off. "Not looking."

"What made you think about babies anyways? You've never liked babies." it was easier to hear him now, Blake keeping her back turned.

"Don't know, I guess it never crossed my mind that most of us will make hybrid babies if we all end up together." Blake shrugged her shoulders. "If I had a baby, if it was possible, would they be half ghost or would they be half human instead?"