V. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER FIVE—
just me and my right hand on a lonely night.

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER FIVE—just me and my right hand on a lonely night

"You can take the mask off, Bianca." Wednesday completely blew the secret society cover, making everyone remove their hoods and Blake to float out of Xavier's body.

"Jesus." he shivered. "That was freezing."

"You're idea." she rose her hands in surrender as Bianca shut the projector off.

"Wait, I preferred you with it on." Wednesday said in return from where she was tied to the chair before them.

"How did you get down here?" Xavier questioned her.

"Rowan showed me." she told him in return. "Left pocket."

Blake rose an eyebrow as he walked over, frowning her eyebrows as Xavier removed a painting from Wednesdays jacket. "I tracked the watermark to the Poe statue. Then I solved the riddle."

"Wait, there's a riddle?" Kent looked around. "I thought we just snapped twice."

"Well, aren't you the brightest of the bunch." Wednesday mocked him.

"There's a riddle?" Blake whispered to Bianca as she gave her a sympathetic pat on the back.

"The Nightshades are an elite social club." Bianca looked at Wednesday in return. "Emphasis on elite."

"We have roof parties, campsite, the occasional midnight skinny-dip." Yoko listed on with a grin.

"Which I sadly can't participate in." Blake sighed as she showed how her hands just passed through her body when she tried to grab her clothes. "A shame for everyone here, truly."

"Agreed." they all said on sync as Blake smiled confidently.

"And Yoko's an amateur mixologist." the girl beside Bianca nodded her head.

"She makes a killer virgin mojito. It can get pretty wild." Ajax gushed with a grin across his face.

"Wow. Do you guys even have a bedtime?" Wednesday asked, completely unimpressed.

"Sadly i'm not able to sleep." Blake frowned with a sad look, Ajax attempted to comfort her with an arm around the shoulder but he ended up stumbling right through her. Xavier rolled his eyes as he walked over to stand with them again.

"Last I heard, the Nightshades had been disbanded." Wednesday ignored his badly Ajax embarrassed himself just now.

"Yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." Xavier agreed as he nodded his head.

"And he hasn't even attempted to get in touch with me." Blake shook her head in disbelief. "His own sister in christ."

"Okay." Xavier exhaled as he nodded. "Sister in christ."