prologue

Elvira smiled as she walked into the manor that her father called Lightning Hall. Solely because they were the only two that lived there, and both of them could control electricity.

"Well hello my little spark, how was your day at school today?" Her father asked, as Elvira made her way into the kitchen.

"It was good, although I suspect that Wednesday had a lot more fun than I did," Elvira commented, holding up the letter from her cousin that she had just read. Wednesday had dumped piranhas into a pool and they had eaten a boy's testicle, she was expelled, and now her parents were sending her to Nevermore.

How her cousin knew all of this information within hours, Elvira wasn't sure, but it was Wednesday, and she tended to know how to get information out of people.

"Get in trouble again?" Her father asked, as Elvira handed him the note.

"Yep, per usual. She's going off to Nevermore, and she wants me to join her," Elvira explained. Her father read the note over, and then looked up at her, a grin spreading on his face.

"Well, I think that would be a great idea. Think of all the fun you would have," her father told her.

"I thought you hated Nevermore," Elvira commented, and her father frowned.

"I don't hate it, only the attention Gomez got because he went there," her father corrected and Elvira nodded.

"I see. So I guess this means I'm going then?" Elvira asked, and her father nodded.

"I'll send a letter to the principal and tell her to expect you soon."

Elvira made her way through the manor, heading up to her room to start packing for her new school. Nevermore, here she comes.

Lauren time:
Y'all I'm obsessed with Xavier, it's not okay. Like Percy and Louis Partridge currently own my soul.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue!