Chapter 16 Bianca

"Can I walk you to the door?" Bryson asked, I jumped a little, nodding my head and we started heading up the stairs. The person that was up there is now gone. I can't shake the feeling off that he was looking for something or for someone; in this case me.

I exhaled a shaky breath, we got to my door, and I turned towards Bryson, "Thank you so much for a wonderful night. I had so much fun, it couldn't have been more perfect." I smiled up at him as my cheeks turned a light pink color. I quickly look down and ring my fingers together. I feel his gentle hand on my chin to raise it up.

I gasp at how close we are, he leans closer and gives me a kiss. His lips are so soft, and his hand is so gentle. He leans away from me; I bite my lip and smile at him. "Do you want to come in and have some tea with me?" I asked him. He nods his head, I turn around and unlock the door to my apartment, a note falls on the ground. I picked it up and decided to read it later.

We walk into the kitchen, "I'm just going to go change really quick and then I will make some tea." I smile at him. He nods his head and watches me walk away. I can feel his eyes on me as I close the door to my room.

I changed into some shorts with little hearts on them and a big t-shirt that I got at a store in the men's section. No one can tell me that they aren't comfortable. I put my hair up into a ponytail, I've been growing my hair for so long that seeing it cut even a little bit makes me want to cry, I do need to get a trip though. I shake my head and head to the door; I've been here too long.

Walking out, I bite my lip and blush realizing that Bryson is in the kitchen. I go around the counter and fill the kettle with water and put it on the stove to get the water boiling. I got two mugs out and grabbed the tea bags. I take out the peach flavor and put the honey at the bottom of the cup before putting the tea bag in.

I look up at Bryson, "What kind of tea would you like?" I bite my lip and wait to see what he will pick.

"I'll take the same one as you. Also, you look really cute." I blush and smile and do the same to his teacup as mine.

"Thank you." I whisper and look up at him through my lashes. He slowly stands up and heads around the counter. He grabs my face gently and puts his hand down towards my hip. I bite my lip again, and he looks down at them. He leans down closer, and my breath catches. He puts his lips against mine and I can feel the electricity running down my body.

The kiss is slow, his lips are so soft, I gently grab on to his shirt and he walks me back into the counter. I gasp and he bites my lip gently. Before we got carried away, the kettle whistles and we pulled apart, I bit my lip again and leaned against his chest. I pull away and go finish making the tea. The tension in the room makes me feel like we started something that isn't going to get finished tonight. Dammit, I was hoping for something to happen, I was prepared. I blush at my thoughts. We sit and drink our tea as we make small eye contact with each other.

His eyes make me want to never stop looking into them, the way they twinkle with a little bit of mischief and adventure. But you can tell that he has been hurt before, but so have I. I don't want to tell him about my past, I don't want to tell him that soon I will have to leave, and I will have to run again. I don't want to say goodbye to him. But tonight, I decided not to worry about it. Instead, I am going to see where the night takes us.

------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short, but you guys remember that note that was left, will she read it? What will it say? Did she forget about it after the night that she has had? Please comment, vote, and share! I will be updating again either one more time tonight or early tomorrow. :) Thank you for all the support.