Chapter 2 - Getting to know Eachother

Talking: Hi

Thinking: is he dead

Action: *stabs him to death*
_________________________________________

RED POV

I just got out of ash's backpack and I'm never going back in it. Rowlet is not a good buddy to snuggle with. Now I'm looking at everyone in the room. There's Ash, Kukui, Kiawe, Mallow, Lille, Sophocles and Lana. Great, all the main cast is here, I should try to make a good impression. I still love how this classroom looks though.

Just then, Sophocles rushes to me and pulls a measuring tape out of nowhere

Just then, Sophocles rushes to me and pulls a measuring tape out of nowhere. He starts to measure every part of my body. Luckily Mallow grabs me and holds me in her arms. Saving me from this torture, 2 more seconds and I would have tried to bite him.

Mallow: Sophocles can you try not to research the little guy, let him warm up to us first

Sophocles: sorry Mallow

Mallow looks like she is about to slam Sophocles into the floor. I try to calm her down by wiggling into her arms. It seems to work, but now she won't let me go. I look at ash with my face saying 'Save Me'.

Ash: Mallow, I don't think he likes that

Mallow: huh?

Kukui: he seems to not like being held either, but anyway Mallow put Red down so we can start class

Mallow puts me down then they start class, today's lesson is about newborn pokemon. I walk to the steps on the balcony and sit down. I start to think about what time in the show it is, I look around the classroom and I see a white vulpix sitting by Lille.

Red: Snowy is here already so that means we're at least after episode 14, that also means ash has already done his 1st grand-trail with hala, but lycanroc isn't around, that means before his 2nd grand-trail, we're sometime after episode 14 but before episode 37. That gives me some time to learn how to use moves.

As I was in deep thought, I feel someone about to came up behind me and put their paw on my shoulder. My fighting instincts kick in and I quickly grab their paw, put them on their knees while holding their arm.

???: hey, hey!!

After I realize what I did I look at who it was, Pikachu. I Quickly apologize to him. I look over to see everyone in the room looking at me like I grew a second head.

ASH POV

We all were sitting and listening to Professor Kukui talk about newborn-pokemon. When suddenly I heard pikachu yell in pain and I looked to what was happening. Only to see Red holding pikachu in a arm lock. Then he released pikachu and started to apologize.

Ash: what just happened?

Everyone else seems confused as well but thankfully Professor Kukui tells us what happened.