Chapter 20 - The beginning of The End

Talking: Hi

Thinking: is he dead?

Action: *stabs him to death*

Telepathy: can you hear me?
_________________________________________

3RD POV

While Red and the gang have been looking for David. Professor kukui, Professor Burnet, and lusamine have been researching the multi-dimensional portal that Red and MewTwo created.

Kukui: lusamine, how are the sensors?

Lusamine: there still say that it wont close

Burnet: we've been trying to close this thing for at least a week. How can we get this to work?

Kukui: we could ask for some help

Burnet: from who?

Kukui: how about one of the pokemon who made the portal

Lusamine: good idea kukui. Lets go find MewTwo

The trio then walk into the forest. They walk for a while before finding MewTwo in a clearing. He's seems to be instructing a torracat and a Dartrix on how to maximize their damage output.

Burnet: I still find it funny how they evolved

Kukui: all it took was some motivation and someone insulting ash

Lusamine: anyway *walks closer to MewTwo* hello sir, I would like to request your assistance

MewTwo: what do you want?

Lusamine: I would like to have your assistance in closing to dimensional portal

MewTwo: weren't you trying to study it?

Lusamine: we've done all the research we deemed necessary. Now all we need to do is close it. It that we request your help

MewTwo: sure. Just let me finish this training lesson and I'll be right there

Lusamine: thank you MewTwo *walks away*

Kukui: guess we should head back to the portal huh?

Burnet: yeah, we should

The trio then walks back to the beach where the potal is. When they get there, they start to move all their equipment away. While kukui is moving a aura sensor, he hear something from the direction of the portal.

When he looks at the portal to find out what he heard. He sees someone face down in the sand. He quickly puts the sensor down and rushes to the person. He doesn't recognize who it is, but he picks her up and screams for his wife.

Kukui: BURNET!!, WE HAVE A SITUATION!

Burnet: *looks at him* o no, get her inside, NOW!!

The couple then hurried inside their house and layed the stranger on a table. They urgently attempt to wake the woman up with a pair of shock gloves. Then they try shaking her awake.

They keep trying over and over, until lusamine and MewTwo walk inside. MewTwo is suprised to see a stranger unconscious and in the house. Lusamine attempts to help the Professors.

MewTwo quickly heals the girl, while noticing that it feels like he's heard of this girl before. Even after being healed, the girl still doesn't wake up. MewTwo just walks away and sits on the nearby couch.

MewTwo: why does it feel like I know this girl?

Kukui and his wife just stand there, looking at the girl and trying to figure out who she is. Lusamine closely looks at the girl, then at MewTwo. She walks over the MewTwo and asks him a question.