Chapter 13 - Reunion Between Pokemon and Trainer

Talking: Hi

Thinking: is he dead

Action: *stabs him to death*

Telepathy: can you hear me?
_________________________________________

Red POV

I miss sleep. I can close my eyes but I can't go into the sweet realm of unconsciousness. A blessing, and a curse.

I look at the clock and it's only 6:32 AM. Waiting for everyone to wake up is boring. I decided to teleport to kalos and explore for a while.

To avoid kukui yelling at me, I'll leave a note on the fridge to let everyone know where I'll be. Then I walk outside and teleport to lumiose city.

In lumiose city

Everyone is up and at work

Everyone is up and at work. The city is buzzing and phones ringing. Sounds like civilization to me. I quickly climb to the top of the prism tower.

Red: I feel like spider-man. I am on very tippity-top of this tower and in his famous squatting position so it makes sense

Just then I feel a big aura signature. I focus on it and it's actually three signatures.

Red: strang, I feel like I know these people

I jump off the tower in the assassins creed leap of faith way. But mid-way down my fall I stop falling and start flying towards the strang aura signatures.

3RD POV

Red has just landed in the forest outside of lumiose city. He's wonders what pokemon could be here.

Red: no normal pokemon can produce aura this big. Could be a legendary and if so then most likely it's Zygarde's cores. But who's the 3rd pokemon

As walks towards the Zygarde cores and the mystery pokemon. He begins to hear then having a conversation. He turns invisible to be hidden while he listens to their conversation.

???: thanks for the help greninja

Red: Greninja!?