18: 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭

I was sitting on my office desk by force, Hades rough gloves hands holding me down by my hips and hands, his hair was tousled and messy.

I felt his heavy breathing on my neck and he kissed it sweetly, he kept at this act for what felt like hours as he paced it slow and gentle.

He was leaving marks that would last, but he was definitely doing something to me. I felt him loosen his tie, he leaned lower supporting my back as he tried laying me down fully on my back.

That was until I heard the knock, Hades didn't move instantly, but rather he gently stood me on my feet while still sucking on me.

"Who is it?" I said slightly annoyed yet keeping myself professional act.

"I- i- it's Cora," She stuttered shyly, Cora was my personal assistant. She would always stay silent as she had a terrible stutter and it made some of the other co-workers get impatient with her.

I offered her a higher paying job since she knew how to get the job done effectively and efficiently, two skills which were most important in my office.

Hades let go of me and fixed up his tie, "Are you going to-"

"No" I cut him off, "Come in," I said loudly, she walked in and stood before me, she was also very short strangely enough.

"Miss Senzeriño, w-we have some w-w-word from your a- agent." She said confidently trying to prove not even a stutter could shut her down,

"The flight, of course." I added, she nodded, "Well as you know in two more weeks I have to go on stage, in front of A-listers. Say the intro to the Academy Awards and then get off."

I said I saw her shaking at the thought of it, "Are you cold? You're shaking," I asked as I bent closer to her, "I- I- I'm not, just the t-thought of being o-on a s-s-stage is very unsettling."

She said as she turned her face away from mines, I saw a hint of red on her cheeks and she was smiling almost.

Was she blushing? She'd never had this problem with me, was it Hades?

"Hades could you give us a minute" I asked and he stepped out quietly, I saw the expression Cora had on her face never faded as she was still red and shaking.

"Cora, sit, let's talk."

Cassie can you get my swim wear, you pick out the best ones!" I yelled out to him, a small lustful look in Hades eyes, we were all packing each other's clothing, I was packing Zero's.

Castin packing mines, Zero packing Theo's and Hades... Well he was on duty of his own. I was folding the clithes into the suitcase.

Castin was already packed up, if I knew him he had probably packed from the moment he heard the news.

"Hey why to you have Winter soldier themed lingerie!?" He yelled out from upstairs, luckily Hades was out of ear shot and so was Zero.

But Zero was wearing headphones, "I- uhhh, I'm sorry?"

I yelled awkwardly at the situation, "I don't care what you fuck him in. Why is it not one of my designs!? Honestly, woman I am your exclusive designer, I need to know these things."

He voice had a sarcastic hurt to it, "Okay Edna," I said sharply back,

"Edna Mod was a fucking genius, that's the highest of conpliments," he vemoned back at me.

I felt Hades gloves trail down my spine. "Castin and Zero are in here." I said making sure he heard the double meaning.

"Sorry, just practicing how I'm going to take off that lingerie," my face went a little red, I couldn't blush much since I was caramel skinned. He chuckled behind me and hugged me from behind, "Hey! Enough grinding, we have to go."