Authors Words:

This road was long almost a year, these chapters and pages that have woken me up in the morning to think of and were my last thought as I slept every night have finally come to an end.

Explained Ending

Azraelian used her brother and swapped there places, no one noticed because the corset was made perfectly to fit Azazel's waist and make it look slimmer and more feminine.

She was wearing the attire of the guard as well as make up that made her look unrecognizable as she made her escape.

A personal perspective

I wrote this story as an imagine on tiktok and as I slept on the thought of it waking up as the video had gone viral, I started thinking constantly about it.

It took me almost 5 months before I decided to publish the first chapter and the rest is history, it wasn't just about Azraelian falling for Claus (Hades) it was about seeing the true side of the mafia.

How she made decision's and had to live with the consequences of her actions not to give herself a better life but because when she looked at Zero and reflected on the life she'd lived she made choices to better his life.

Even though they were only half related, she felt a motherly protection over Zero and goes to extreme lengths for him as any mother would no matter what.

She spends hundreds of thousands of dollars to give him the comfort and love that she never had. And that was another reference to her mother residing within Azraelian and despite the trauma she suffered she remained strong amd taking on the role as the guardian of Zero's is more than enough to show.

She mentions her grief and displeasure with leaving Azazel behind although he had a negativity towards her, she expresses her self hatred and child hood trauma in the form of a mental illness a mild case of hysteria and we see that Claud is by her side through everything no matter what.

Even when she is back at her childhood home, he shows slighter gestures of his kindness and love for her.

He is cold and distant, but has a sweetness and playful side underneath towards Azraelian. We don't see much of his back story as Azraelian respects his privacy.

Thanks to everyone who read my book and voted for chapters, I can't thank anyone enough, I owe all the support and motivation to the people who were with me on this incredible journey.

It was a long road and yet we've arrived at the end, I will be replying to all questions and other comments on previous chapters because curiousity is something I will always promote.

A big thanks to
Draco-Runie
not_your_bae_lia
DorismarPineda
ProudlyAfrican15

These people have been my biggest supporters and fans, I remember you now and forever.

Fin