dance till ya drop

*Longer chapter and Rave'N outfit details at the bottom, unless you want to make up the outfit yourself

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, Ted Bundy Pinterest wasn't what I had in mind," Enid said to her roommate as Adelina stood beside her, studying the murder board Wednesday had made.

"Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection," Wednesday responded turning right back around to keep looking at the board.

"She has a point, Enid." Adelina teased, she was only half joking about this. Enid let out a small scoff before speaking again,

"Is this why you snuck out last night?" 

"Thing and I may have made an unsanctioned trip to the county morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims," Wednesday responded to Enid's question,

"Can't believe I didn't get an invite!" Adelina said sarcastically. 

"Okay, there are so many levels of ew in both of those statements, and I don't even know where to begin." Enid scrunched her face up in disgust

"I need to get inside its head. Discover any patterns or anomalies. I've already made a big discovery." Wednesday began taking pictures of the murder board, "Turns out all of the victims have had body parts surgically removed. The first one a kidney, the second a finger-" Wednesday said handing Enid pictures of the body parts.

Enid began to pant, "Wednesday, I don't feel--"

"The third one a gallbladder," Wednesday ignored Enid. "And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes." She handed Enid the final picture. "Do you know what this means? These murders aren't mindless. He's collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer. It's impressive actually." Wednesday finished as Enid finally went down, fainting from all the pictures.

"She lasted longer than I thought she would." Adelina looked at her unconscious friend and then back to the conscious one, "Should we take her to the infirmary?"

"No need, Thing will fetch the smelling salts. Again," Wednesday answered,

"Oh and Wednesday, maybe the monster is collecting body parts to perform some kind of sick ritual. It's not unheard of." Adelina suggested as Thing woke up Enid with the salts.

"That... actually makes sense." Wednesday acted surprised that Adelina could think of something actually smart.

"See, I can be really smart sometimes. And speaking of being smart, we have to get to The Study of Carnivorous plants Mrs. Expert." The pixie helped Enid up while reminding them that they do, in fact, have to go to class.