right here

Adelina was grieving, the loss of her friend Wednesday, even though she wasn't dead or anything, the friendship was, and her boyfriend was. She missed him so much, she was so angry about what happened, she knew he was innocent despite what anyone said. What worried her though, is the possibility that he might actually be guilty. He might have actually killed people.

The sadness overweighted anything though, she missed him, the way he smelled, the way he would hold her, study sessions with him, taking naps in her room, everything. To attempt to cope, she took a few things from his dorm: A sketchbook, two sweatshirts, and a sweater. She was huddled up in bed, wearing the sweater when she got a knock.

"Come in!" Her raspy voice said from the bed.

"I was wrong." Wednesday's voice echoed in her empty room.

"Go away Wednesday." the light from her lamp flickered. 

"The Hyde is Tyler. I want you to help me prove it," she told the pixie. Adelina sat up from her bed to look Wednesday in the eye.

"You betrayed Xavier, jumped to conclusions, and insulted me, and you think I'll help you?" The white-haired girl scoffed,

"Yes, I think you will. Because you love Xavier, and deep down I think you care about me too, for whatever reason."

"Fine. I'll be doing it for Xavier. And you won't be forgiven until he's a free man." Adelina stood up from her bed.

"I didn't ask to be forgiven," Wednesday muttered as they left the room.

Wednesday had made a plan to trick Tyler into meeting her somewhere all alone, then kidnap him. She had recruited other students for backup. The group hid as Wednesday talked to Tyler then she confronted him about her theory, then everyone else surrounded him.

Using Bianca's siren song they got him to Xavier's studio and tied him up.  Then used the siren song again to wake him up.

"Welcome back," Wednesday said as Tyler opened his eyes.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked, attempting to move but he was bound by chains.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams," Adelina answered.

"What's with the chains?" He asked another, stupid, question.

"Don't ask stupid questions." The goth girl snapped.

"This is crazy. I'm a normie." The Hyde lied.

"That's only half true," Wednesday said, picking up a picture. "Do you recognize her? Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours. Your father fell in love and married an outcast."