officially official

After the traumatizing night at the Gate's mansion, things just didn't seem to get better. The morning after Mayor Walker was found dead in his hospital room. The wake was only a few days later, and Adelina decided to attend. She wasn't close with the Mayor by any means but thought she should pay her respects.

It was raining outside while people spoke about Mayor Walker. Adelina found herself shedding silent tears as she left, funerals are emotional. Xavier wrapped his arm around her as they walked back to the school.

When the two got back to the school they both went to Adelina's room, where they seem to be spending a lot of time lately. 

"I think- I um think I'm gonna lay down for a while. Take a nap. You can stay in here if you want, I don't really care," Adelina said to the boy in her room as she began to change into more comfortable and dry clothes.

"I'll stay. You know I do whenever I have the chance." Xavier smiled at the pixie.

The two teens crawled into the bed together. She rested her head on Xavier's chest, their legs tangling underneath the comforter. The psychic planted a kiss on her forehead before they drifted to sleep.

--

After a long stressful couple of days, Adelina needed to get fucking high. So, she stuck off to the nightshades library. Now, this girl wasn't a Nightshade but she had seen enough careless members leave the room that she was able to find the code and crack it.

The girl quietly snuck down the stairs and sat down on the floor. She pulled out the joint and lighter from her pocket and lit it up. Since she was a small girl who didn't smoke much, it only took a few hits for her to get absolutely zooted.

Within a few minutes she was just staring at the floor, mesmerized. But the relaxation quickly came to an end when someone entered the library.

"Uncle Fester?" The person asked, and Adelina quickly recognized the voice, it was Wednesday Addams. 

"My name is not Fester, and I am not an uncle," The pixie responded, standing up.

"Oh, hello Adelina. I didn't know you were a Nightshade." Wednesday said,

"I'm not, I just come in here sometimes you know. When I need to be alone, where no one will come barging in. Except that just happened." Adelina giggled,

Wednesday sniffed the air, "Were you smoking?"

"Depends, are you gonna snitch on me?"

"I am no snitch." The pig-tailed girl answered.

"Good. Now I'm gonna go back to my dorm. Have fun with your Uncle." Adelina walked back up the stairs, struggling a bit.

The girl made her way all the way back to her dorm, only falling over a few times. When she opened the door, she was greeted by her temporary roommate.