Ch. 4

"Alex, do you love me?" He asked.

I was slightly taken aback.

Why was he asking me this so suddenly?

Not that I wouldn't mind where this was going, if it wasn't so unrequited.

I put my game face on.

This was my chance!

I looked up at him and tenderly said, "Of course I love you-

The look of bewilderment that started on his face caused me to diverge.

"As a friend." I said. There was a calm that came to his face.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked at him curiously,"Why would you ask me that?"

He quickly brushed it off and sat down at his desk.

"It's just some crap Christine told me. Nothing important."

I cringed at the sound of her name.

I walked around to the back of his chair and bent towards his ear.

I whispered softly, "Does she have a problem with us being friends?"

I saw him stiffen a bit.

I used his distraction to my advantage by placing my hands on his shoulders and gently massaging them.

I could feel the knots and fantasized about the other knots I could loose in his body.

I guess I got too into it because my hands started to make their way down his chest.

When they touched his pecs, I almost hit the roof imagining what my hands would feel like on his bare body.

I could almost swear I heard a groan leave him.

Feeling in control, I let my hands go a bit lower.

I knew that he could feel my breathe on his neck.

Just as I was about to touch his belt, he grabbed my hand and finally answered my question.

" No, it's not that. She just tends to have an over active imagination sometimes. You know how my wife is, but I'm starting to think that she's right. What the hell was that just now?"

As he turned to look at me, I saw confusion and worry etched into his face.

I also saw his green eyes dark with another emotion.

"What was what?" I asked innocently.

" We're friends and you looked like you needed a massage, so I gave you one."

I smiled at him knowing that even though he was confused. His eyes gave me the signal that I was looking for.

My fantasy was going to become a reality.