Chapter 6

Aria P.o.v

After I apologize, they all started to introduce themselves.

"Hi baby sister, I'm the oldest William and I'm your big brother", he said while kissing my cheeks.

"Hi baby, I'm the second oldest Thrya and I will protect from anyone" she said.

"Hi darling, I'm your big sister Xenia and we will have so much fun" she said while partings you you my head.

"Hey baby sister, I'm Lucas your favorite sibling. I'm so happy your here, I'm gonna spoiled you." He said while rubbing our nose together.

I scrunch back and he giggle while at smiled at him.

'So adorable' they all thought.

"Hi baby sister my name is Stella and we will have so much my treasure." She said. She took me out of 'dada' hands and started to spin me around in circles.

I started to laugh and enjoy the attention I'm receiving. We soon stop and I pouted.

"Don't worry we will have much more fun than this" she said while giving me kisses on the cheeks. Soon after she hands to another boy who is my brother.

"Hello little one, I'm your older brother Malik. Your going to have so much fun, because we will go on many adventures and you will love it" he said while smiling showing his perfectly teeth.

"Me want to go on adventures" I said excitingly. He laughed and cuddle me lose to him while I snuggle back.

Third P.o.v

The family is shock to see their son or brother smile and laugh since he never does and he just have a cold face all the time.

You see the family was always cold hearted and never cared except for each other. They was in the darkness but as soon she came, it was like the light came through and lit up the family.

She has everyone wrapped around her finger but doesn't have a clue, the family will literally kill for her if they have to.

The family isn't going to let her go not now, not ever. And if any of their enemies come to ruin their perfect family, they won't hesitate to be more destructive and use dangerous ways.

The girl knows about the family and how they are the Mafia and how dangerous they are. But she can't help and feel protected, safe, and happy around them. When she gets attention from them, she wants more because that's what her inner child needed but wasn't given.

But now she's having a war with her mind and heart. Her brain is telling her to run and escape, their dangerous and they will hurt you but her heart is telling her she's safe and they love her.

She doesn't know who to listen to, so she's listening to both but soon it will only have to be one.

____________________________________________

After everyone introduced themselves, the siblings wanted to do an activity with her since they all wanted to be around her. While everyone was thinking, the parents left and let their children have quality time with their new baby sister while they did work.

Lucas P.o.v

While everyone started to think what activities we could do. We didn't want to go outside since it's too dangerous out there but eventually we decided on coloring.

"You ready to do some coloring baby girl" I say exciting, taking her out of Malik arms and bouncing her in my arms.

She starts to laugh and start to wiggle.