Chapter 7

Leilani Black (Mommy) p.o.v

As I came back from with my husband from work which was killing and torturing those low-life bullies. I see that it's time for her nap.

As I go towards the play room, I hear laugher and smiled inside.

I reach the playroom and open the door to see my kids playing around with each other. I smiled at the scene, seeing my kids smile and laugh surprising me since they only have a cold face.

"Guys" I said seeing everyone turning their head towards me.

"She has to go for a nap now it's time" I explained and immediately I heard groans of disappointment.

"But look at how much fun shes having you don't want to take it away" my son Lucas said while the others agreeing with him.

"I see but she needs her nap, now give me my baby and no more complaining or each and every one of you is grounded" I threatened.

I grab my baby and start to walk out of the play room until-

"Nooo, play time. No nap time" she whines. I shush her and continue to walk until I reach her nursery.

I opened the door and sat us down on the rocking chair. My husband came in and gave me a bottle fill with formula, I put it aside and watched as my husband sat down next to me. We both just cuddled our baby close to us and just relax.

My husband rubs her back, trying to calm her and relax her own body. I see her relax completely and start to drift.

"N-no not t-tired" my baby says while trying to get up. I quickly laid her back down, I grab her bottle and tried to feed it to her but in vain.

She hides her face into my chest avoiding the bottle, I get angry by the second and I could tell that my husband is feeling it to.

"Princess if you don't drink that bottle right now, I won't hesitate to spank you right here" my husband says. I see her turn towards the bottle with teary eyes, I smiled at her and rubbed her cheek.

"Thank you darling, now open wide and say ahh" I say while smiling.

I see her slightly open your mouth and took the opportunity to put it in her mouth. I see her eyes widen surprised of the taste but continue to drink.

I cuddle her close and feed the bottle to her, I see her eyes start to close but she's fighting it.

I see my husband noticing it to and start smiling.

Then I heard humming, I turned my head to see my husband is doing it. I see in his eyes that they are calm and filled with love and protection. He rubs her back and hums a small melody, I see my baby girl eyes began to close and soon enough they are close.

I pick her up and carry her to her crib as I was about to put her down, she whimpered and tighten her grip on me.

I smiled and just shush her. I comforted her while I carefully place her down in the crib. I made sure the bars are high enough, so she can't get out or fall out.

I lay her down on her stomach and cover her up with the blanket, I grab a pacifier and put it inside her mouth. I cooed at her sleepy form.

My husband stands up and wraps his arm
around my waist while smiling at our baby in the crib.

"My princess is so beautiful, isn't she?" My husband says. "Yes she is hubby, yes she is
" I say as I watch my baby girl sleep.

Creek

Me and husband quickly looked towards the door and to our surprise, our other children.

"Sorry mother and father but we also want to kiss our baby sister sweet dreams" Malik said.

"Yeah we want to give our baby sister the best goodnight kiss ever" Thrya said.

I giggle at them and my husband smiled at the rest of the kids.

All the kids burst in the room trying to get in all at once, making a lot of ruckus.

"Mhm"

At the sound of their baby moving, everyone stop and froze.

They waited until her movements were no more and they were out of the clear. Soon enough she was sleeping soundly.

Alistair Black (Daddy)

Finally our baby is asleep for her nap, I can't help but stare at her, she's so beautiful. My beautiful princess.

As we hear our kids peek through the door, also wanting to give their baby sister a kiss, we allow them in, but if course they make to much noise.

As I hear my princess move in her sleep, I stopped so fast and I never heard it be this quiet.

Soon her movements died down and she starts sleeping again. Me and my wife immediately looked at our kids with angry faces.

"If you all would've woken her up, ever single one of you will be grounded", I say sternly but quietly.

"Sorry"

"My bad dad"

"If William didn't push me"

I sighed and just told my kids to hurry up and don't make touch noise.

My wife and I watch as each of our kids kiss their baby sister goodnight. I smiled at the life I have right now and I'm just so greatful.

I have my beautiful wife and kids, and our newest addition our baby girl, my princess.

I vowed to protect my family and let nobody ever hurt them, especially my princess.