Chapter 10

⚠️ ⚠️ GRAPHIC WORDS WILL APPEAR AND SCENES. BE PREPARED!⚠️⚠️

Leilani Black p.o.v (Mommy)

After we put her to bed and kiss her goodnight. We all went together to the basement to do some work.

We walked downstairs and saw the door leading to the basement. And see the 4 guards guarding the door, they move out the way seeing us here. I put my finger print and typed in the passcode to unlock the door.

We made sure to double lock the door to make sure no one comes in here especially our baby Aria.

As the door open, the smell of blood and decay hits my nose. I walked in seeing traitors or just prisoners in their cells chained up from head to toe.

Their body's look so dead, no life in their eyes. I smiled at the sight, their boney bodies, scars and bruises all over their body, and hair all bloody.

As we keep walking to the door in the basement where the torture takes place, I hear most of them they say:

"Kill me"

"Please just kill me"

"Help us!"

*Please just let me go"

"Just end my misery"

"Monsters..."

No matter how many times they beg us to kill them, we would never do that unless we get tired of them or they die because of our methods. They deserve to live in misery until we say so. Plus what's the fun in that. We reach the door and open to see.

Aria 'biological parents'

I smiled at the sight, they are knocked out in the chair, stripped naked with chains holding them.

I snapped my fingers and one of the guard brings the bucket of water and gives it to me, I walked over and throw it on them.

"WAKE UP" I yelled.

I see them wake up and as soon their eyes land on us. We saw the light in their eyes die. Lovely.

"W-where are we", the lady said trying to get out of the ropes

"LET US GO" the man yelled.

I see my husband walked towards them and slapped both of them.

"Talk to my wife or any of my kids like that again and it will be more worse than what I just did". It was calm but deadly.

I laugh at their scared faces, "you are here because you hurt someone dearest to us and now you will pay the consequences".

"What the FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" He screamed. I was so ready to go over there and rip his tongue out.

"WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, IM TALKING ABOUT MY BABY MY CHILD WHO YOU TWO ABUSE".

"Wait, your talking about that mistake, that piece of shit- AUHWHH MY NOSE!"

I see my oldest son punch him in the nose and made a crack nose. He broke his nose. Good.

"Say something one more time just one more time and I promise you, I will dig your organs out of your body and feed it to you" my son said.

I was so so proud of him.

"So you were the psychos who kidnapped my daughter from me, GIVE HER BACK YOU BITC-!" "AH"

Yeah I slapped her ugly face. She's fucking delusional and a cunt.

"Listen here you bitch she's my daughter, my baby. And now your going to feel every type of pain we will give you, your going to beg us to kill you after what we do to you but we won't because you don't deserve to die this easily". I threatened.