Chapter 13 (Part 1)

HELLOOOOOOOOO. Well hello guys welcome to another chapter of 'Baby" I'm glad your here and ready to read. Please be respectful and kind when reading this book.

This chapter is an idea given to me by kritikaChhabra0. Thank you reading and supporting by book, I really appreciate it.

And it may be a short chapter maybe but we will see.

Anyway thank you for everything guys and I hope you love the final chapter.

3rd P.O.V

It was a few months after Easter it was a sunny day out side and their baby sister was bored staying in the house all day. She wanted to get out of the house and go somewhere. And that's where she decided she wanted to go to a park.

"PAPA" Aria yelled as she ran to Alistair office. She flop down on his lap and giggled as she tried to climb on.

Alistair was shocked to see his daughter in his office but quickly replaced it with a smile. "Hi baby girl what you need from papa" he said as he picked her up from her armpits and set her on his lap. Pop

"Papa I want to go to the park" Aria said in excitement. Alistair froze once she said that sentence, he had so many thoughts. 'Why does she wanna go to the park', she doesn't need to go to the park, we have one in the back yard', 'the park is to dangerous for her'.

Aria was confused on why her papa was silent but stayed quiet. Alistair took a breath before responding and said " darling we have a park in the backyard you can play there and you have your play room" he said as he looked at her.

After a few moments of silence he could literally see her eyes weld up with tears before he could even console her tears started running down her cheeks.

"NO NOT FAIR" she screamed. Alistair was shocked over this tantrum and quickly tried to help her calm down but she wasn't having it.

Aria P.O.V

ITS NOT FAIR I wanna go and make friends and go outside, it's not fair, I cried.

Daddy was trying to console me but I didn't want it. Mommy I want mommy.

I jump down from daddy lap and ran out his office as I ran out I heard daddy calling me back but I wasn't going back.

I went downstairs and saw mommy and my brothers and sissy's. I quickly ran into my mommy arms and cried my arms out.

She picked me up and hugged me tightly in her arms, I put my head in her chest while she comforts me.

After a while my crying went down and all there was sniffles, I felt her pull my head away and she was staring at me.

"What happen darling, who made you cry" mommy said. I could hear the angry in her voice and her face but she doesn't show it.

I look around and see my other siblings mad also I turned back to momma and explain what happen.

"I ask dada if I can go to the park b-but he said n-no and that that we have one in the b-backyard" I said while tears cam down again.

I could sense that mommy and my siblings calmed down. Momma moved us towards the living room and sat us down. "Darling- before they could even respond daddy comes down hurriedly "baby girl dada sorry he didn't mean to make you cry" he said.

Mommy yells "in the living room" so daddy can find us. Daddy spots us and hurriedly comes by my side and kisses me on the cheek.

"As I was saying hunny your daddy is right we have our own park in the backyard and it's so much fun, let's go right now and show you how-" mommy said before being cut by my crying.