ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said.

No this can't happen he can't say this.

"I am saying right and I don't give a damn if it hurts you" he said with anger dripping from his voice.

"Please don't talk like this" I whispered pleading him with  my eyes. His words piercing my heart and soul.

"You know what I was good before marriage only. My life has messed up because of you" he pointed his finger at me and his voice was a mixture of hatred and anger.

"What did I do ? " I said softly holding his hand in a tight grip not to let him go.

"Oh please don't show me your not so innocent eyes......... every time these facades don't work" he said gritting his teeth and jerked my hand. His face fuming in anger and his red eyes staring deep into my soul. 

"Aditya" I sobbed and his eyes softened for a nanosecond but again turned to its usual cold ones. Anger has overpowered him and he can't see anything apart from it.

But what did I do ???

"Leave me alone......just leave me Alone" he yelled making me flinch and marched out of our room. I followed him determined to give ourselves a chance. He was descending the stairs hastily and without thinking about myself I tried to match his pace. But unfortunately I tripped hitting my head on edge of stair and rolled on the stairs. I felt a sharp sting in my head and abdomen. Realisation drowned me but it's too late now.

Noooooooooo..........this can't happen.

Let's peep in the love story Aditya and Akshita.

A sweet girl whose dreams got shattered and her life turns complicated marrying Aditya Sharma.

Aditya a workaholic man who doesn't belive in love and never cared for his wife Akshita. Or he shows that he doesn't care.

I hope you liked the prologue.
Please show some love and support 🥺
I promise to do my best.

Thanks for reading ❤️
Don't forget to vote and share your views.

Also don't forget to add it into your reading list.
English is not my first language so kindly pardon me.

All the rights reserved by me.
I don't own the images. The book is purely fictional.