ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 16

Akshita's pov

"Akshita let's go to the doctor" Advik bhaiya stated making me startled.

"Why ? Bhaiya I am absolutely fine" I declined focusing on my book.

"You aren't. We are going to the hospital no arguments" I snorted at his order.

"You go to your office Advik I will take her hospital" Mummy entered in the room.

"Mummy aap-" "Teri saas ne bhi yahi bola hai mujhe. Meri toh sunti nhi apni saas ke sunle" she said cutting my words mid way.

(Your mother in law was also saying the same. You don't listen to me atleast listen to her)

"Fine" I grumbled.

"Okay so I'll drop you both" he suggested.

After giving some dozens of tests I thought to spend some time with my buddies. So Niharika and me decided on going shopping Khushi was out of the town hence didn't join us.

"Seriously we are here to shop for us and you are choosing clothes for Aditya, Ishan and Advik" Niharika whispered a yell glaring at me.

"What can I do there is nothing my type ? Men's clothing here is better then women's" I answered checking the size of a black coloured hoodie for Aditya.

"Fine then let's go to other one" she yanked my hand.

"Ehh wait let me take this for Adi it will look good" She rolled her eyes at me and I shook my head moving towards the counter to pay.

Finally buying some dress we settled in food court having snacks.

"So you are coming from hospital ?" She asked muching her burger and I bobbed my head in yes.

"Then what doctor said ?" She pondered.

"Tomorrow I'll get my reports. She scared me with so many tests I mean it's not necessary I am fine" I shrugged sipping my chocolate shake.

"Well there is no harm checking once" She exclaimed.

"Nevertheless I am stunned to hear yesterday's fiasco. Aditya calmed you so well I didn't expect this. Didn't expect to be a gentleman" she gasped dramatically.

"Same I was shocked. Aditya and affection two parallel things which can never meet"

"Yeah but your art on his hair was cute" I giggled with her.

"I know it is" I smiled and my mind was trailing towards last night's memory which she broke in mid.

"Ahem ahem had a great night with your husband after many days of seperation" I squinted my eyes at her mischevious grin.

"Shut up !! Nothing happened" I snorted.

"I believe you" I scoffed at her lame attempt at joke.

"Bhaiya this is cheating" I tossed the Ludo game on his face furiously while he continued laughing at me.

"You are a loser accept it" He retorted.