ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 25

Akshita's pov

I woke up early and got ready for the new day of my life. I was decked up in a saree and as usual I ditched make up and stick to no make up. Just a moisturiser, lip blam and kajal with that I was ready to go. After making breakfast I started to leave since it's too early for everyone's breakfast time. Entering the living room I was in awe of everyone waiting for me including Aditya.

"Good morning bhabhs" Ishan wished.

"Why are you up so early ?" I asked.

"To wish you all the best" Shivani di answered. Ma came forward to me with arti thali , did my arti and fed me curd and sugar.

"Humesha khush raho aur khoob taraki karo" She caressed my head.

"All the best" the trio sibling wished me.

"This for you" Shivani di waved a fountain pen towards me.

"Thank you so much di. I forgot to take my bag. I'll bring that" I rushed back to the room to take my hand bag.

I checked if I didn't miss on anything and my eyes caught my baby's sock inside the bag.

Don't know why but gives me strength.
Strength to fight for myself and not repeat those mistakes.

As I was descending down the stairs I heard the conversation of brother duo"Ishan drop Akshita to her school" Aditya whispered to Ishan.

"I have to take bath" Ishan denied.

"Haan toh tujhe konsa sherwani silvane jana hai subah subah nahake" Aditya glared at him and I rolled my eyes.

"Pehle ladki toh dhundo mere liye" Ishan mocked.

"Kya bola tune ?" Aditya arched a brow.

"Maine kaha aap kyu nhi chodte bhabhi ko" Ishan shrugged.

"She won't go with me you know" Aditya said in a clipped tone.

"Ma I am going. Bhaiya is coming to drop me school" I chimed in answering their untold question.

"Yeah go" Nodding I dashed out of the house.

He was already their and I quickly got inside the car. He flashed a smile to me.

"All set new teacher"

"Yes Adu bhaiya" I squished his cheek making frown.

"Chalti gaadi se dhakka de dunga main toh acha nhi lagega tujhe" he scoffed making me laugh.

"Somebody needs to shut up" I glared at him and the rest of ride was spent in silence.

"All the best beta. Ek saath itne bachon ko jhelna padega" his voice sounded vaguely like a threat.

"Oh please don't demotivate me it's my first day" I rolled my eyes.

"Do your best" he forwarded his fist and we bumped our fist together. Placing a kiss on my forehead he got back in the car.