Chapter 13....

TW: Light mention of non-consent touching. Nothing major, just a guy not taking a hint, but I did want to warn anyone beforehand. 

Coming back to the bar where I left Jess I found her by herself.

"There you are." She almost yelled as soon as she saw me. "Why are you red?" My hands flew up to my hot cheeks.

"Just a little warm from the alcohol." Which wasn't exactly a lie. Alcohol did tend to make my cheeks a bit pink after a few. Jess nodded believing me. For some reason I didn't want to tell her I ran into Logan in front of the bathroom.

"Where's your new friend?"

"Went to talk to his friends for a minute. Would it be okay if we stayed a little bit longer then head home?" The pleading look she gave me was one I could never say no to. Plus a part of me wanted to see if I could find Logan and who he was here with.

"Fine."

"I knew I loved you for a reason." Jess leaned over and kissed my cheek sending me the brightest grin. It was infectious as I felt my own lips tug up.

"But you are buying me another drink."

"Deal!"

Jess flagged down the bartender for another round before turning back to me.

"What's this guy like?" Hopefully he was better than the last guy she met at a bar. The last guy ended up getting so drunk he threw up all over Jess's shoes and then started crying. Safe to say she left him crying drunk outside for his friends to take care of.

"His name is Sebastian and he's a lawyer. He lives in the town over but its his friends birthday so he came here to celebrate."

"A lawyer." I raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I know right. And he's only 28." As Jess went off about Sebastian I found myself looking over her shoulder, trying to find the familiar hair of someone I promised myself I wouldn't think about today.

I should have listened more to Jess but when I finally found the person I was looking for I completely blocked her out. I had to lean to the side a bit to see him as he sat at a table with two other people. Much to my relief they were two guys, no girls. I probably shouldn't have been as relieved as I was.

"Oh, here he comes." I tuned back in, just in time to look away from Logan and see the guy Jess was talking to heading our way, but he wasn't alone. Next to him was some blond guy.

Like any normal girl does I looked him up and down. Taking in that he was tall but his friend was taller. His blond hair had the typical 'fuck boy' style with it shaved at the sides but long on top. The first thing I thought when he looked over at me was 'frat boy'.

I don't even know why that was the first thing that popped to my head. For all I know he could be a super nice guy. Be nice Olivia. I scolded myself.

"Hey." Sebastian greeted Jess, his eyes flitting over to me for the first time all night. "This is my friend Ryan." He introduced the blond. Blue eyes met mine along with a smirk. For some reason I felt disappointed not seeing brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you. This is my friend Olivia." Jess grinned widely. Oh god, they were going to try and pawn me off on his friend while they keep talking and eventually leave together.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Mind if I sit here." Blondie, Ryan, gestured to the seat next to me. Before I could really even say yes he sat down. With a wink from Jess she turned to Sebastian leaving me on my own.

"Yo beer!" He yelled to the bartender. I raised my eyebrows at the way he did it, the bartender doing the exact same thing.

"So are you-" I started to say when he interrupted me.