A/N

That's the end of "Trapped for Christmas". I really can't believe its over. I swear we just started posting. The last few weeks have flown by so fast.

Won't lie I'm a little teary eyed at the end of this book. Olivia got her love story! And with Logan!! Ahhh! Of course Knox was going to be angry and not approve at first but as a big brother he's valid to not approve. But don't worry he comes around! He can't stay mad at his sister!

I am going to be doing Bonus Chapters for this book!! So if you have any scenes you want to see leave a comment! I would love to write some that you guys wanna see and post them in the new year. So think of some you wanna read. Could be smut, other characters, years later, etc. Just let me know!

I hope you all enjoyed this book like I did! Thank you to everyone who read along each day with the updates. For being so patient. And thank you to everyone who has read the book in general! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read something of mine. I wish I could hug you all right now.

If you are looking for other books head over to my profile! I have so many ones you guys can read. FREE and COMPLETED!!! So go and check those out. If not check out my reading lists!!
If you haven't you can read 'Boyfriend for Christmas' as well!

Love you guys!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done for me. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas or Holiday. Whatever you celebrate I hope you have a great time with family and friends.

And I hope you all have a great New Year!! So much has happened this year- finished two books, became apart of the Creators Program, joined Paid, went to Wattcon, hit 115k followers, made more writers friends! Been an amazing year.
But next year is gonna be great. So many exciting things are happening and will happen. Manifesting publishing!!

So with that I will see you all in 2023!! ♥️♥️

-Ken