Chapter 15

Charlie was released the next day. The damage wasn't too bad, just a concussion. Charlie would be pressing charges against Anne for assault and to pay for the ambulance ride. A ride that made Charlie's wallet cry.

"You ready?" Courtney asked as Finn pushed Charlie towards the front door. They had both insisted on her using the wheelchair although she was completely fine. She had stayed in the hospital overnight and was checked by the doctors before leaving.

"Yes, may I walk now?" Charlie asked. They walked to Finn's sports car, Charlie's car being at her home and Courtney had to go drop Amanda off at school.

"You can step into the car and sit again," Courtney said, smiling. Finn placed a hand on Charlie's back and held her right hand, helping her stand.

Courtney's eyebrows rose slightly as the gesture and Charlie refrained from rolling her eyes. Finn closed her door as Courtney climbed into her car with Jayden and Amanda. They both waved as they drove their separate ways.

Charlie didn't know what to say in the awkward silence of Finn's car. It was surprising he had been here. Carol had offered to pick her up, but he showed up instead.

They didn't talk as Finn pulled up to the house. Charlie reached for the handle, but Finn stopped her. "Charlie, I think we need to talk?"

This was it. The moment she had been dreading.

"What about?" She asked.

Finn raised an unimpressed eyebrow, "about that night."

Charlie moved her gaze to the window. "I don't even remember that night. Maybe nothing happened," she said.

"Really?" Finn asked, placing a hand on her thigh and caressing the inner part of her soft skin. Charlie's heart sped up. "So you don't remember anything. You don't remember the way you moaned as I ate you out? Or when you grabbed me when I plunged into you?"

Charlie could feel herself becoming excited at the memories his words brought up. Finn continued, "how about when you wrapped your long legs around me as you came?" As the dirty words escaped Finn's lips, his hand moved upwards. His fingers danced along her hips at the the waistband of her pants. He slipped his hand just inside the waistband of her leggings, his finger stroking her skin.

"Finn," she whispered out breathlessly.

"You were so loud that night. Moaning out my name and screaming from the pleasure. You tasted so good." His fingers dance on the beginning of her underwear, pulling it from her skin only to let it snapback. "Maybe my favorite meal."

Charlie's fingers grasped Finn's arm as his fingers met her folds. "You were so warm and tight. Are you still that tight? I bet you are already wet. Are you soaking?" Charlie gasped as he played with her slick.

"Yes," she gasped out even though he already knew.

"All of this, just because of my words? I wonder how much wetter you can get with my actions." Charlie gasped.

"Please," she moaned out, unsure what she was asking for.

"Are you sure nothing happened that night? Your body seemed to be unconvinced. I think it still remembers me," Finn's breath danced over Charlie's collarbone as he leaned towards her. "Do you remember my hands on you? My dick inside your tight little hole? You made quite the mess as you came. Did you like the feel of my dick plunging into you?"

"Yes," Charlie moaned out. "Yes I liked it."

"That's a good girl." Finn finally dove his fingers into Charlie, causing her to moan. Her head pushed against the seat as he dove his fingers inside her. "I love that you're this wet for me."

His thumb flickers her bundle of nerves. "Finn, please," she moaned again.

"Would you like to come darling?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, please," she breathed out.

"Come then. Let me see you fall to pieces." Charlie's core clenched around his fingers as she came. She moaned out his name as she gripped his arm. When she had calmed, Finn whispered, "beautiful."

Finn pulled his hand from Charlie's underwear and showed her his glistening fingers. "This doesn't mean anything."

"Yes, it does. When you are thinking about me, think of this moment. The moment where you came on my fingers. How your slick painted my fingers." Finn said. "Then you can say you don't feel anything towards me."