|Chapter 04| A Horrendous Stratagem

Hey guys, I'm back with another update. Do show your love here too. Follow me on my Instagram too for timers and all @iwrites11...
****
Shiza's POV (Edited)

It was one fine morning. The sun was shining brightly and it rays stood proud and firm over the horizon. The dusty wind and the chilly breeze combine to make a unique mixture. I woke up a little early today. I offered my morning prayer and then sat down for an hour to recite Quran. Today, I have been feeling restless since night. I was unable to sleep due to this weird and awkward feeling that kept churning inside me. I kept twisting and turning in bed for about two hours and then finally gave up.

I sat up eyes wide on the bed and stared at nothing in particular. I have no memories to remember in times like these. Sometimes I felt really bad that I don't have any such memories which can take me out of my loneliness and brought me into a world of crowd. But Alas! I am not that lucky. Being an orphan from a very young age had its own problems. I don't remember my parent's name nor I have any picture of them. I just knew that they died when I was only two years old. Fate really played a cruel game with me.

How unfortunate I am that I don't even had a single memory of my parents. I don't know how they were. How did they look like? I didn't even know if they were good by heart or not. I just knew that my father was a farmer. I was born into a village. My parents were hard working people as per I heard from the few people who happened to know few unimportant details. I belonged to a poor family.

My parents did everything to keep me full. They were tight in money but they did their best in providing me the best. Sometimes my eyes filled up at the thought that I didn't even get to spend half of my time with them. Parents are very important aspect of every children's life. How come I didn't get to spend my time with my parents! It hurts me to say that I am an orphan. That I don't have a mom whom I can share my worries with. Who would caress my hairs while I'll be laying down in her lap. I don't have a father whom I can hug as long as I can. Who can stood by me as my pillar. I'm alone and alone for myself.

I love Beenish and Khala like my own but the void inside of me is still there. I wanted to experience the fatherly warmth and the motherly touch. But I guess I have to wait long for that. I shook my head off of these depressing thoughts and stood up. I should hurry now. I have to go to work too. Well, I have days. I work in the Mir's Haveli from Tuesday to Friday.

As today is Friday that means I have got a weekend afterwards. I opened my cupboard and took out my attire. I quickly ironed it and then took a shower. I wrapped the towel around my hairs and came out. My dress was teal blue in color. The dupatta was multi color. I dried my hairs with the towel and applied lotion and balm on my lips. I wore my studded earrings and at last I wore my dupatta and headed to the living area.

Shiza's Dress ***Beenish was sitting on the chair alone

Shiza's Dress
***
Beenish was sitting on the chair alone. As I took my seat infront of her, I can't help but asked

"Where's khala?"