|Epilogue|

As promised guys, here's the epilogue. I really hope you like it. I wanted to make it simple and random just focusing on the leads. Enjoy the update.....

*****

Shiza's POV (Edited)

"Shah Zain, can you please tell me where are we going?"

I asked again for the millionth time now. He chuckled before shaking his head and just saying

"You'll see when we reach there."

He shrugged and chuckled seeing my frustrated reaction. It's been two weeks since Aaban and Kinza got nikkah-fied. They were enjoying their time together in the beautiful valleys of Swat.

Shah Zain also decided to take me somewhere for vacation too. He said that since we didn't go to our honeymoon. It would be the best time for us to also enjoy our time together alone for some time.

Since that day, he has been preparing for the vacation. He kept it a secret from me about where we're going. He stated that it would a surprise for me to see it only when we reach there.

He even hid the tickets from me. I tried to even secretly find the flight tickets but I don't know where he hid them. I really can't find them. I huffed before stepping out of the bed and walked towards the dresser.

I started to angrily comb my hairs. I could see Shah Zain stopping his work and looking at me combing my hairs. He was eyeing my angered expression with amusement glinting in his eyes.

He kept his laptop aside before making his way to me. I also had stopped combing my hairs and I started to stare at him from the mirror. He finally stood behind me before sliding his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him.

He nuzzled his face in my neck before groaning. Butterflies erupted in my stomach on his action. I don't know but whenever he is in close proximity with me, my mind goes haywire. The way his warm hands wrapped around me. His touch always gave me a sense of warmth and safety. Whenever he's beside me, I felt like I don't have to be afraid of anything.

I turned around before pouting at him. Maybe my pout will soften him. He looked at me with narrowed for few moments before saying

"You know this won't work on me. I am not telling you and this is final."

I groaned loudly before pushing him and stating irritatingly

"Please. My anxiety will kill me. At least, give me a hint. A hint won't hurt your surprise."

I looked at him with hopeful eyes. Maybe, seeing my hopeful expressions, he would turn down his surprise plan and tell me. My plan started working because his face turned into calculative. He started to think. My insides bubbled in excitement.

That's it. He would tell me now. Finally, I can be relax. But my hope was short lived before he burst my hopeful bubble with his cruel words

"Nope! I'm not telling you. Now, please let me work. You're distracting me."

He walked towards the sofa and sat down causally. I was staring at him wide eyed. He chuckled seeing my expression. I stomped my foot on the ground and whined. I placed the hair brush on the dresser with a loud thud before making my way to the bathroom and slamming the door shut wanting him to hear it.

I only heard an amused chuckle in response causing me to groan out loudly..

*****

"Shah Zain, this is so beautiful!"

I exclaimed in pure happiness. He had taken me to London. It was so beautiful and the way the cool wind hit my face, I instantly love the atmosphere. He had successfully kept his surprise. The whole plane ride, I was asleep since I didn't get enough sleep the day before and the whole flight passed with me sleeping in and out. After we reached the airport, I was awake and when we reached the hotel, I was mesmerised.