Chapter 11

-Charlie's view-

The next day I said goodbye to my family and friends and then went back to Romania. There I lay in my bed and thought about Y/n. Was she all right? Then I heard someone walk in and looked up. It was Ben.
„Hey, you good mate?" He asked me.
„Hey, I don't really know."
„Is it because of the girl?" He asked.
„Yeah..."
„How'd it go?"
„You mean with confessing my feelings?"
„Yeah, you were there for a long time."
„She feels the same and we date now or better I think we are in a relationship..."
„That's great." He said happily.
„She wants to move here..."
„Wow, she really loves you."
„Yeah and I appreciate it but I'm scared that she gets hurt. Also, she started her dream job and is really good. I don't want her to give that up just to live with me." I explained.
„Man, you're deeply in love. I'm sure it'll work out."
„Thanks, mate," I said.
„By the way. Have you listened to WWN today?" He suddenly asked.
„Yeah, why do you ask?" I asked confused.
„There was this interview with a young woman who just started as a singer. Did you hear it?"
„I did." I started smiling. Even in Romania, she has fans.
„She was awesome. I'm really impressed by her voice. She said she was at Hogwarts. Did you know her?" He asked and I couldn't hold my laugh anymore. „Why are you laughing?" He asked.
„May I present you, my girlfriend, Y/n Lupin," I said laughing.
„Are you kidding me?"
„She is my girlfriend and the boyfriend she talked about was Cedric Diggory. She and my brothers were really close too."
„Wow, I didn't know that. You have to introduce her to me."
„I'll talk to Harvey about it. If he and her Dad allow it she'll live here."
„Good Luck, Harvey is in a good mood right now."
„Thanks, See you later."
„Yep."
I went to Harvey's tent and looked in.
„Hey Harvey, could I talk to you for a moment?" I asked.
„Charlie, you're back. Of course, come in."
„Thanks. You know that I visited my family and friends in England and now my girlfriend is finished with school and wants to move here. I said I have to ask you first." I explained.
„I think we can arrange that."
„Thank you." I said and then I went back to work. In the evening I wrote her a letter:

Hey Y/n,
I talked to Harvey and he would be fine with you moving here. What about Remus?
By the way, my colleague is a big fan of your music.
I hope I'll see you soon. Love you.
-Charlie

I gave it to my owl and she flew away. I was kinda nervous. What did Remus say? What if anything happens to her while she's here? What about her career? With all those thoughts in my head, I fell asleep.

-Normal view-

A few days after Charlie left I got an owl. It was from him. I read the letter and jumped in the air.
„DAD!" I screamed.
„What is it?!"
„Charlie's boss is okay with it. I'm gonna move to Romania." I said while running down.
„Wow, that's great honey." He said and tried to hide his sad face.
„Don't worry, it'll be fine. We'll write letters and I'll come to visit you. I promise."
„I know. You're just so grown up. One question is still left."
„Yeah?"
„What about your music career? You're on a good way to getting famous."
„I already talked to Henry. They have a studio in Romania and good contacts around the world. Don't worry. I even contacted a muggle studio there and everything is fine."
„You're amazing. I'm proud of you."
He hugged me tightly and then I went back to my room to answer Charlie.

Dear Charlie,
My Dad is okay with it too. I'm looking forward to it. When can I come? Also, I didn't know that I was already this known.
I love you too and miss you.
-Y/n

Some days later I got an answer from him and he wrote that I could come with him after my birthday. He would visit me and the day after my birthday we'd go to Romania together. I directly agreed and was so happy.