Chapter 15

-09.08.1999 wedding day-

I was totally nervous but Hermione, Luna and Ginny helped to calm me down. I got ready and walked to Sirius. He looked at me with big eyes.
„You look wonderful." He then said.
„Thanks."
„Nervous?"
„Totally."
„That's normal, I think." He said and I chuckled. Then he walked me down the aisle and Charlie teared up. Our flower kid, Teddy, did a great job. At the altar, Sirius gave me to Charlie.
„Take care of her." He said.
„I will," Charlie answered.
Then we stood there together and looked us in the eyes. We said our vows and from there we were husband and wife. He kissed me and everyone applauded. Then the party started and the wedding cake was brought in. It had music and dragons on it. Together we cut it and tried it. It was delicious. We ate and the dance floor was open. I stood up and went to the stage where a live band played.
„Hey, guys. Listen for a sec. I wanted to say something." I said and everyone looked at me. „The whole time I knew Charlie I felt safe with him and like we belonged together. You know that I wrote songs my whole life and that I have a few songs about Charlie. Now I wrote a new one and I wanted to sing it to you and mostly my beloved husband. I would've never come this far without you. Thank you for being always by my side and supporting me. I love you more than anything else."
They applauded and Charlie looked at me. I started singing 'Still into you' and looked at Charlie. He teared up again and smiled at me.
After the song ended I went to Charlie, hugged him and kissed him.
„I love you," I said.
„I love you more." He answered.
Then it was time for the special dances. Charlie and I practised for a long time for our dance and it went great. After that, normally the wife would dance with her father and the husband with his mother. I remembered Dad and teared up a little. Sirius came to me because he saw my teary eyes. He hugged me tightly and we danced.
„I miss him," I whispered.
„Me too, sweetie." He whispered back.
„Thanks for being here."
„I'll be always here for you."
„Thank you."
„No problem."
Then we danced in silence and I felt better. Then I danced with Arthur and Charlie with Dora. We talked the whole night and unpacked the presents. It was a wonderful night. Eventually, I fell asleep in Charlie's arms.
The next week got even better. Charlie got promoted and got a raise. I was really proud of him and we celebrated that.
Three years later I got pregnant. Charlie was happy and supportive. He didn't let me do anything. He cooked, cleaned and did everything else.
Two months before the birth of our child, we did a gender reveal. It was a girl.
Then she was born and she was cute.
She grew up and with her red hair, she looked beautiful. We named her Charlotte. Later we found, that she was a metamorphmagus too.
Four years later I was pregnant again. This time with a boy. His name was Marcus Remus. He looked exactly like his father. 
Both attended Hogwarts. Charlotte grew up to be a teacher and Marcus stepped in his father's footsteps.
We had enough money to buy everything we needed but still, we didn't want to live in a huge house. We had a small one in Romania and we had enough space.
Dora, Teddy, Sirius and the other Weasleys visited sometimes and we had a wonderful life.
The last thing I remember is falling asleep after my 90th birthday and never waking up again. One year after Charlie died, I followed him.
I had peace.